expresssteel equipment

/ expresssteel equipment #1  

PA hayseed

Platinum Member
Tractor
nx5010 hst cab
Anyone on here ever use this brand? I was looking for something made in the U.S. and this is one of the very few I could find. Everything else is Canada or china. 8′ Standard Pullback Snow Pusher - Express Steel Inc

It looks comparable to just about every other one made, and it is relatively cheap. I was looking at snowblowers but I just can't bear the thought of twisting backwards for a 3pt snowblower for 2-3 hours. I just don't want to spend about 9k on a front mounted one (i'm cheap). I've been using my 3pt rear blade with a rubber cutting blade for a couple of years now, but it has it's limitations. The rubber blade is a skid steer tire cut flat with a 45 degree angle on it, which works well on asphalt and concrete, but I have to use it backwards on gravel.

No, I am not affiliated in any way with this company.

/ expresssteel equipment #2  
The link didn’t work for me. I haven’t heard of that brand. Everything Attachments and Construction Attachments are both USA made products. I don’t know if they make pushers but a quick call would answer that and if they don’t I’m betting they know a USA manufacturer who is.

The “Edge Tamer” is also USA made. They work well and for a guy who’s cheap these are far cheaper than the pusher.

/ expresssteel equipment #3  
I haven’t pulled the trigger yet, but Express steel pushers caught my eye and made the short list. Judging by their weight and appearance (the pictures) they appear well made, but that’s a sketchy way of formulating an opinion.
I will likely buy a 7’ low profile pusher with the pull back bar.

/ expresssteel equipment
Hadn't seen those "edge tamers" before, thank you for the link. THey won't work for me, as I never take my toothbar off the bucket. I think I took my toothbar off my last bucket twice in 12 years. I actually called the guys at everything attachments about their snowblowers, but not their other snow removal items. I didn't like the bar in the w.r. long snow pushers.

/ expresssteel equipment
I haven’t pulled the trigger yet, but Express steel pushers caught my eye and made the short list. Judging by their weight and appearance (the pictures) they appear well made, but that’s a sketchy way of formulating an opinion.
I will likely buy a 7’ low profile pusher with the pull back bar.

I hate trying to figure out the comparisons with a picture. I called them and talked to someone right away. Sub 2k including delivery is in my wheelhouse.