Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available?

/ Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available? #11  
LX tractors are simply a warmed over B chassis. Compare one of your B arms to an LX lift arm for shape and length. Then if they match price the LX telescoping lift arm kit. It is in current production and readily available. You should get favorable shipping if you have your dealer order it "for stock" not "retailed" but you will have to be patient.

/ Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available? #12  
LX tractors are simply a warmed over B chassis. Compare one of your B arms to an LX lift arm for shape and length. Then if they match price the LX telescoping lift arm kit. It is in current production and readily available. You should get favorable shipping if you have your dealer order it "for stock" not "retailed" but you will have to be patient.

I bought extendable lift arms and optional ratcheting right side link for my B3350 when I bought my B3350 and installed them myself.

My dealer charges freight on ALL whole goods orders. Dealer says whole goods cannot be ordered on stock orders and cannot be put on truck delivering anything else without charge. Showed me an invoice to "prove" it.

The only whole goods that I have been able to buy through the parts department for less $ than through sales (always MSRP) has been weights. For whatever reason(s), parts guys cannot order whole goods aside from a few exceptions, when I come up with the part numbers, e.g., weights, weight bolts, weight brackets.

I buy all parts on stock orders to avoid shipping. It's taken awhile but I've gotten all of the parts guys trained.

SDT

/ Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available? #13  
I bought extendable lift arms and optional ratcheting right side link for my B3350 when I bought my B3350 and installed them myself.

My dealer charges freight on ALL whole goods orders. Dealer says whole goods cannot be ordered on stock orders and cannot be put on truck delivering anything else without charge. Showed me an invoice to "prove" it.

The only whole goods that I have been able to buy through the parts department for less $ than through sales (always MSRP) has been weights. For whatever reason(s), parts guys cannot order whole goods aside from a few exceptions, when I come up with the part numbers, e.g., weights, weight bolts, weight brackets.

I buy all parts on stock orders to avoid shipping. It's taken awhile but I've gotten all of the parts guys trained.

SDT

You may notice that I said favorable shipping rates not free shipping. Truckload shipping rates are ALWAYS less than LTL or ground shipped wholegoods orders for the same item.
Parts departments order parts, sales departments order wholegoods.
It is also noteworthy that your comments in post #5 and post #12 are contradictory.
You may have a fantastic relationship with your dealer, that's great. I work directly with the Parts and Sales departments at my workplace to help get new products in buyers hands as efficiently as possible. I have a fully adequate understanding of order processes and freight policies on Kubota's part and those of other manufacturers we represent.

Last edited:
   / Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available? #14  
I have found that most things are usually more expensive from whole goods than at the parts counter but my parts guys cannot order most whole goods items.

Your mileage may varry.

SDT

The only whole goods that I have been able to buy through the parts department for less $ than through sales (always MSRP) has been weights.

SDT

Inconsistent.
Also well worth repeating that the wholegoods side sells assemblies, kits and complete machines. Parts departments sell individual pieces to the extent they are offered by the manufacturer.
Some items are offered in kit or assembly form through the parts department.

Last edited:
   / Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available? #15  
Inconsistent.
Also well worth repeating that the wholegoods side sells assemblies, kits and complete machines. Parts departments sell individual pieces to the extent they are offered by the manufacturer.
Some items are offered in kit or assembly form through the parts department.

Perhaps incomplete, even vague, but certainly not contradictory or inconsistent.

At my dealership, the only "whole goods" items that I have been able to buy at the parts counter are weights, bolts, and (maybe weight brackets (can't remember)), and doing so has resulted in lower costs to me because, as a very good customer, the parts guys sell to me at a discount whereas the sales guys always charge MSRP for whole goods. A couple of years ago, I tried to buy a third (float) valve for my M9960 through the parts department but, found that I could only buy it at MSRP through sales even though I had the whole goods package PN.

No, things are not so bad as at auto dealerships, but it is a shell game.

SDT

/ Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available? #16  
Perhaps incomplete, even vague, but certainly not contradictory or inconsistent.

At my dealership, the only "whole goods" items that I have been able to buy at the parts counter are weights, bolts, and (maybe weight brackets (can't remember)), and doing so has resulted in lower costs to me because, as a very good customer, the parts guys sell to me at a discount whereas the sales guys always charge MSRP for whole goods. A couple of years ago, I tried to buy a third (float) valve for my M9960 through the parts department but, found that I could only buy it at MSRP through sales even though I had the whole goods package PN.

No, things are not so bad as at auto dealerships, but it is a shell game.

SDT

It’s pretty simple. Wholegoods numbers don’t work in the parts system. Part numbers don’t work on the wholegoods side.
Repeating the same thing over and over doesn’t make anything more or less valid.
And yes, your two posts are directly contradictory. It is right there in plain English.

/ Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available? #17  
It’s pretty simple. Wholegoods numbers don’t work in the parts system. Part numbers don’t work on the wholegoods side.
Repeating the same thing over and over doesn’t make anything more or less valid.
And yes, your two posts are directly contradictory. It is right there in plain English.

Sorry, earlier posts are not directly contridictory.

Will await proof.

SDT

Last edited:
   / Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available? #18  
I would get either the Pat's system or euro ends. It will most likely be cheaper then replacing the arms and are still easier to hook up.

You might need a little bit longer top link for the Pat's (I have a hyd. top link so I ended up need a slightly longer one).

If you're set on telescoping links I believe the premium B series will work (3030,2650,3350) but you'll need to double check their length, its been too long since the last time I looked at them.

/ Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available? #19  
When I got a set of Pat's it actually solved a problem I had. The tractor I put them on had shorter links than my other tractor. Suddenly all my implement PTO shafts worked on both my tractors.

/ Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available? #20  
When I got a set of Pat's it actually solved a problem I had. The tractor I put them on had shorter links than my other tractor. Suddenly all my implement PTO shafts worked on both my tractors.
Yup, Unless you've already cut all your pto shafts! Luckily I had a quick hitch before the Pat's so no change.