Extreme Blowby.....HELP!!!

/ Extreme Blowby.....HELP!!! #1  

TractorPhil

Tractor
FarmPro2425
I have a 2006 FarmPro 2425 by Homier. I bought the tractor from a local guy who builds the tractors at his shop beside his house. It had a 2 year warranty when I bought it New in 2008. I live just outside of Columbia, SC. So it is HOT! The Tractor was purchased as a package deal and came with a 4 Foot Boxblade, a 4 Foot Discharrow, and a 5 Foot Bushhog. The tractor is 4wd and is rated at 25hp, but with the low gears and 4wd the guy Told me it had more like 32hp. Well From the first day I brought the tractor home it Ran Hot! I told the guy every time I got in it....The gauge ran up past 100 and into The Red! For 2 years he checked it out Off and On, always saying that it was low on water or the radiator was clogged with seeds from weeds/grass. I always argued this point, but to No Avail. Again....I stress after running the tractor with the Disc most of the time, after 10 minutes The Gauge Goes Up, I park it, check radiator and all The water has Evaporated, so I Refill it, and Go for another 10 minutes. Then Repeat!! Well about 5 weeks ago, it started Smoking and Pouring Oil. I parked it and called the guy even though The Warranty had expired. He came and got it and thought u had Bliwb a Gead Gasket. After not hearing from him after 2 weeks u called him. He said He had Replaced The Sleeve in The 3rd Cylinder and it was still leaking oil. He then replaced All The Rubgs in All if The Pistons. He took it to a Machine Shop and had The Head Resurfaced....as it was warped from HEAT! He told me he had Basically Rebuilt The Whole Inside of The Engine and It Still Had Alot of White and Black Smoke Coming out if The SmokeStack that smelled like Diesel. And Still had Extreme Blowby. He said it had him Stumped and the only thing left to do was to buy a New Block, but he could use my head on it. I told him No just bring it home and I'd run it until it completely Blew Up! This Tractor only has 160 Hours of Easy Field Labor on it and I Cannot Accept His Word That it Needs a New Engine!! If he builds these tractors, shouldn't he know what is causing this?? I got it back yesterday and it is Running Hot Faster than Ever...Water us Evaporating out of The Radiator. It has Extreme Blowby out The Right Side. And The Smokestack is Steady Blowing White and Black Smoke that smells like Diesel!!! Any Answers? Any Suggestions??

/ Extreme Blowby.....HELP!!! #2  
The head is cracked between the valves. Your dealer is a hack.

/ Extreme Blowby.....HELP!!! #4  
The head is cracked between the valves. Your dealer is a hack.
I gathered this from the second sentence of the OP's post, but with my recent ragging on Aluminum transmissions on certain (well known) tractors, I wasn't sure how my advice would be accepted.

But "blow by" is only experienced by a few things, piston, rings, or head.

But with that being said.............even an amateur can spot a crack between the valves.

/ Extreme Blowby.....HELP!!! #5  
I hope he at least bought you a fancy dinner and lit you a cigarette afterwards...

/ Extreme Blowby.....HELP!!!
He took The Head to a Machine Shop and Had It Resurfaced. The Machine Shop Said It Was Warped....From Heat. But There Were No Leaks Around The Valves or Anywhere Else for that matter. Machine guy said The Engine had Very Little Wear by The Looks of The Rings, etc. Wouldn't The Machine Shop Find This "crack?"

/ Extreme Blowby.....HELP!!! #7  
I have a 2006 FarmPro 2425 by Homier. I bought the tractor from a local guy who builds the tractors at his shop beside his house. It had a 2 year warranty when I bought it New in 2008. I live just outside of Columbia, SC. So it is HOT! The Tractor was purchased as a package deal and came with a 4 Foot Boxblade, a 4 Foot Discharrow, and a 5 Foot Bushhog. The tractor is 4wd and is rated at 25hp, but with the low gears and 4wd the guy Told me it had more like 32hp.
Hmmmm..a 2006 tractor that you bought new in 2008? Did it just sit in his yard for two years? 25 hp is 25 hp...saying it is "like" 32 hp is just plain bs.
Well From the first day I brought the tractor home it Ran Hot! I told the guy every time I got in it....The gauge ran up past 100 and into The Red! For 2 years he checked it out Off and On, always saying that it was low on water or the radiator was clogged with seeds from weeds/grass. I always argued this point, but to No Avail.
There is definitely something wrong if it's always low on coolant! Did you not take the time to run it in the field while he was there and prove to him that it was going through coolant in a few minutes of running time?
Again....I stress after running the tractor with the Disc most of the time, after 10 minutes The Gauge Goes Up, I park it, check radiator and all The water has Evaporated, so I Refill it, and Go for another 10 minutes. Then Repeat!! Well about 5 weeks ago, it started Smoking and Pouring Oil.
I'm curious...pouring oil from where?
I parked it and called the guy even though The Warranty had expired. He came and got it and thought u had Bliwb a Gead Gasket. After not hearing from him after 2 weeks u called him. He said He had Replaced The Sleeve in The 3rd Cylinder and it was still leaking oil.He then replaced All The Rubgs in All if The Pistons. He took it to a Machine Shop and had The Head Resurfaced....as it was warped from HEAT! He told me he had Basically Rebuilt The Whole Inside of The Engine and It Still Had Alot of White and Black Smoke Coming out if The SmokeStack that smelled like Diesel.
That probably wasn't white smoke, it was likely steam! Sounds like it was taking in so much coolant that it couldn't burn all the fuel.
And Still had Extreme Blowby. He said it had him Stumped and the only thing left to do was to buy a New Block, but he could use my head on it.
If he was stumped, what made him think a new block would fix the problem?
I told him No just bring it home and I'd run it until it completely Blew Up! This Tractor only has 160 Hours of Easy Field Labor on it and I Cannot Accept His Word That it Needs a New Engine!!
Why not? You accepted his word on everything up to this point.
If he builds these tractors, shouldn't he know what is causing this??
Of course not. He isn't "building" these tractors, he is just assembling these things from the crates from China.
I got it back yesterday and it is Running Hot Faster than Ever...Water us Evaporating out of The Radiator. It has Extreme Blowby out The Right Side.
Again I'm curious...right side of where? Where's this "blowby" coming out from?
And The Smokestack is Steady Blowing White and Black Smoke that smells like Diesel!!! Any Answers? Any Suggestions??
As others have said, probably a cracked head but considering it's a Chinese made engine, it could be a porosity issue also. A pinhole that is so small that you can hardly see it will pass an amazing amount of coolant when it's under pressure. It could also be passing coolant someplace else too...inside an intake port for one example. I'd suggest you sell the POS and chalk it as an expensive learning experience...and never have anything to do with that dealer again. He definitely sounds like someone who "knows just enough to be dangerous" as the saying goes, and more than a bit of a con man to boot.
He took The Head to a Machine Shop and Had It Resurfaced. The Machine Shop Said It Was Warped....From Heat. But There Were No Leaks Around The Valves or Anywhere Else for that matter. Machine guy said The Engine had Very Little Wear by The Looks of The Rings, etc. Wouldn't The Machine Shop Find This "crack?"
Depends...if the dealer didn't ask to have it pressure tested and magnafluxed, and the crack or porosity wasn't obvious (happens sometimes), then it could get by the machine shop. OTOH, a good machine shop would have checked before they did any machine work on the head.

/ Extreme Blowby.....HELP!!! #8  

Interesting, I'm reading this statement, got to be one **** of a mechanic to tell the if the rings looked good with just the head in his possession, this must be more bs he is feeding you.

/ Extreme Blowby.....HELP!!! #9  

The crack can be in the deck between the valve seats or it can be behind the valves in the thin part of the water jacket between the ports. An experienced eye can find them, but they should be inspected on a mag machine. They will not jump out at you, they are very fine lines on the surface.