F17d Long Term Impression Update

/ F17d Long Term Impression Update #11  
Well almost 2yrs ago I posted a first impression and thought I might give a little update ... I recently found a deal on a 5ft 16" 3 point disc harrow that I was afraid might be to big this little thing but it seams to work fine for my soil and small pastures.
I would like to here some other impressions from similar models.

My YM2610 runs with a disc harrow too. The front gang on each side are the notched type and the rear gang on each side are the smooth disc. MY YM is just a tad more Hp, but really not too much more. Your 3TN75U is just under 3T80 for engine power.

Last year, I ran the disc harrow with no added weight as the land was clear from some 3,000 pines that were well over 45 years old, reaching about 85ft to 00ft high and posed a fire hazard due to the tree density. The logging team was great. trees gone, stumps gone. Just the root systems had to be snapped and broken up. The lead logger mentioned the type of disk harrow I would need and 2X each year for about 3 years of running it. This year, I had placed up to 80-lbs of weight on the disc harrow. It was night and day the quality of return for turning the soil.

Here was my first attempt with without the weight.
https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/files/yanmar/662159d1593893585-ym2610d-dscf7318md-jpg