Factory recommendations for 2015 gear fluids

/ Factory recommendations for 2015 gear fluids #1  

gltrittipoe

I just purchased a used 2015 but of course did not get any manuals. I have searched the forums but have not gotten an exact answer about what fluids, oil type etc to use. I purchased all the filters which of course set me back a bit. I am going to get a service and operators manual as soon the the $$$ (pain) goes away. In the meantime can some one tell me the factory recommendation for oil type and weight, hydraulic system, front differential and anything else I missed.

It seems Rotella is a good choice for engine oil and my temps should not be much less than 20 degrees. Most say 15W-40. What does the manual say? Then there is discusson about front differential and what to use there. Mine is a 2004 model. Any help from the manual? Last but not least is the main hydraulic system. How many quarts (gallons) and exactly what type does the factory recommend?

I found a Service Manual on Bill's tractor for $111. Is that the best price there is? I suppose I will look a long time on ebay for a used one.

Thanks for any help.

Gary in Virginia

/ Factory recommendations for 2015 gear fluids #2  
   / Factory recommendations for 2015 gear fluids
Thanks for the info. I downloaded the operators manual and it had everything I needed.