Fair Cost For A Yanmar 1301D

/ Fair Cost For A Yanmar 1301D #1  

Rasboraswift

Tractor
Yanmar 1301D, John Deere 2305
I have a Yanmar 1301D with a front loader and a Rototiller attachment on the back. It starts and runs well. It has a new exhaust and a fairly new seat. I am trying to figure out a fair price to ask for it when I sell. Any help is appreciated.

/ Fair Cost For A Yanmar 1301D #2  
I have a Yanmar 1301D with a front loader and a Rototiller attachment on the back. It starts and runs well. It has a new exhaust and a fairly new seat. I am trying to figure out a fair price to ask for it when I sell. Any help is appreciated.
Is this a YM series or the AF series, you didn't specify, thus the price can be totally different.

/ Fair Cost For A Yanmar 1301D #3  
If this machine is the YM1301D, it's on the Hoye tractor list to avoid. Reason being, the engine is a one-of-a-kind, difficult if not impossible to find engine rebuild parts, and did not used as an engine for John Deere machines. The 3T70B engine has very low production numbers too.

If the machine was the YM1300D, then no issues about engine parts support.

The YM1301D is 4WD, SCUT of the lowest Hp ratings in the Yanmar lineup. With a loader and tiller might fetch $2,500 to $3,500. This is a littler higher than the Wheelhorse or similar machines due to the Yanmar being diesel.