Price Check Fair price for a BX1500

/ Fair price for a BX1500 #22  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I just got one and it was $8750 with 54" mmm and fel. They are very cheap now.
*I talked to one dealer wanted $6050 for tractor and 54" mmm but wanted $3000 for the fel. )</font>

*What you could have done is bought this one for 6050 and gone to another dealer and got the FEL for say 2250 for a total cost of 8300 and saved yourself 450.
Bet you didn't think of that did you?
Who was the dealer on this 6050 price? I might be interested in buying it from him.

/ Fair price for a BX1500 #23  
JohnSinVA said:
What was the dealer that sold you that package for $8750? The quote I got from a dealer who shall remain nameless quoted me $3000 more than that. I'm not too familiar with Kubota pricing but that sounds darn close to list if not actually list.
My new and used Kubota BX1500 tractors were $10825 for both,not each.
I think that's less than $12000 for one JD x7XX.

/ Fair price for a BX1500 #24  
I'm actually sitting here very, very confused. Mr. Brown has contributed 11 of 23 posts (47%) and pulled this thread out of the closet after 21 months of well deserved hibernation.

Not to put too sharp a point on it, but how is this renewed post at all relevent to anyone who ever has or ever will purchase a BX1500? How is it relevent to the original questions posed by Mr. JBCLBC in July of 2005 nearly 2.5 years ago? How could any of us ever, or ever want to, pay $10,825 for all the BX1500s a particular dealer had on their lot at the time after they have been out of production for a solid year?

That said, given the choice between TWO BX1500s and ONE JDX7xx, I might take the Deere, but I'd probably pay less for ONE BX1500 and get a bunch of attachments. As would approximately 98.9% of the people faced witih the same decision.

Sorry, but this whole thing has gotten to the point of being very silly and just a little sad...and the new post to this old thread is just the latest example.

Just had to vent and state what has already been said many other times by many other people in many other threads. I'm really not trying to be rude to Mr. LBrown59, but this really is a little over the top. But don't listen to me. I only do a piddling 0.86 posts a day.

/ Fair price for a BX1500 #25  
LBrown =
dead-horse.gif

Last edited:
   / Fair price for a BX1500 #27  
it might just be a mistake . . . but i saw a listing for a 100hp bx1500 on the keller bros website in central pennsylvania . . . don't remember the price-but i think they had 2, and better yet-it appears to be an lb59 free zone (yeah, i know, a mention is is a mention even to the supremist knucklehead-no negative-respectfully attached . . . . no digital camera, front blade or tiller-
rock on-shrekbelly

/ Fair price for a BX1500 #28  
The 7 step process for LBrown59

Step 1. Go to My Home at the top of the page

Click on it

Step 2 Look on the left for Control Panel

Step 3 Go to the bottom to Miscellaneous

Step 4 Buddy/Ignore list

Step 5 Click on Ignore

Step 6 Type in LBrown59

Step 7 Click on Update Ignore List

:D