Price Check fair price for a Terramite T5C?

/ fair price for a Terramite T5C? #11  
I have a Terramite T5c bought in 2005 from a rental equipment company. It is in pretty terrible shape held together with baling wire and twist-ems.

Still, beat up, patched, kludged-up - IT RUNS! I carry full loader buckets of clay soil up an incline that almost scares me, but the MACHINE handles it. I do put a rock in the hoe bucket, but the guy who said the 18 HP Kohler isn't strong enough to do the job is misinformed.

I've broken it requiring welding three times. Still works. I've snapped pins. I'm using it with a hydraulic cylinder with a bent piston rod - bent years ago digging up a huge stump. And STILL it works.

I'm digging a basement 15 by 40 feet 10 feet deep with my little wonder for an addition. This is one heck of a machine. Dang near UNKILLABLE! If you have any worries about this machine, rest easy. It takes a licking and just keeps powering along. I used the hoe arm today to move 150 tree trunks as big as 3 feet diameter and 20 feet long. I did have to have an assistant ride in the loader bucket for ballast for that tree, but what a boy toy this thing is!