Price Check Fair price for Kioti DK45

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #11  
I think your expectations of prices are a little off my friend...unless you are looking for used. There are great prices out there, I will be willing to give you a great price...but your expectations aren't reasonable. I will send you a PM...

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #12  
I sent you a PM.

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #13  
Remember people that prices went up and some quote you received a year ago does not hold stock today...

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #14  
The comparison quotes I sent you are 90 days old. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #15  
When people put out and publish prices like this it confuses things for a shopper when they go to get a real purchase price from a lagitimate dealer.
The new tractor prices listed in this post are so far from reality, the highest volume dealer in the country cannot buy a DK45 with loader for this price.
We try to be polite on this site, but all these fictional prices do, is make it hard for a customer to get a satisfactory price from a local dealer. After hearing prices like this the customer thinks we are lying to them and trying to get rich on every sale.
I think you should go around and find a couple of dealers and see how close they come to these prices(on a new tractor). I think you will be surprised.
Kiotidave

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #16  
Try Jon Parks Tractor Sales,
Lancaster NH
603-788-4577
tifferskioti@msn.com

First rate dealer, family business for several years. Tell him Mike Connors sent you.

I also think those prices are for used .

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #17  
Last year at this time I paid about $20k for my tractor and FEL, at the time that was about an average deal. Snowhunt where is this low hour DK45 for $9k, at that price I would be interested? And why do you think that's too much money for a modern 45HP compact?

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #18  
Agreed, $9K for a used DK45 with loader, in great shape is a steal. He should latch onto that one. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #19  
9k for a used one is very good.
A new one for 16k with a loader WOW.......DK 35's are in this price range but not 45's.....and that's doing real good on a 35/ldr.
Minus 4k for the loader Ok a $4000 loader, that's about right.
Equals 12k without.....
Dang!
I want to know where this dealer gets his equipment.
I can't buy one for that price, and I'm a dealer.
I know it all sounds sarcastic etc, But some of the prices quoted on here don't make sense.
I KNOW what dealers pay and unless they are selling under cost or something else is going on, makes me wonder.
Could the dealer have missunderstood you?

KO

/ Fair price for Kioti DK45 #20  
Harvard Outdoor Power Equipment is a small but friendly, responsive and helpful dealer west of Boston. Ask for Tom Clancy. Don't know if they stock the DK45. I enjoyed dealing with them and would do so again.

As you have probably learned, our tractor prices in NE are generally about the highest in the country so don't take the lowest price on TBN from a year ago as a guide.