Fairly large tree I noticed in the yard.

/ Fairly large tree I noticed in the yard. #1  

tc18ny

Silver Member
Tractor
2013 Kubota B3200HSD
I happened to notice this large tree while mowing the lawn.... just kidding. I found an article about this tree while researching forrestry. If you look close, that's a man standing next to it on the left. Boy, this thing would heat my house for a long time!

Dave

/ Fairly large tree I noticed in the yard.
Try again.

Attachments

• 605489-Big tree.jpeg
    605489-Big tree.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 797
   / Fairly large tree I noticed in the yard. #3  
That thing is HUGE! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif What kind is it? It almost looks like a bunch of trees morphed into one. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Fairly large tree I noticed in the yard. #4  
Think of how long it would take you to move the pieces with your TC18.

/ Fairly large tree I noticed in the yard. #5  
Boy, every dog in the neighborhood would have his own spot.. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif JohnJ

/ Fairly large tree I noticed in the yard. #6  
WOW! That's a big tree!! Stump removal would be a bear to say the least...... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,
Duber

/ Fairly large tree I noticed in the yard. #7  
<font color="red"> WOW! That's a big tree!! Stump removal would be a bear to say the least...... </font>

Could you imagine the size of the rootball? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Fairly large tree I noticed in the yard. #8  
Nah, I had enough trouble with the 4' oak that came down last spring. Still, if it did blow over, I might be able to justify that 3-pt log splitter at last. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What and where is that monster?????

/ Fairly large tree I noticed in the yard. #9  
I had one like that but when I got married the wife mower it down cutting the grass for me

/ Fairly large tree I noticed in the yard. #10  
YEP /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My weedwacker took care of mine, I only noticed when all my shade went away. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif