fall harvest 2017

/ fall harvest 2017 #21  
You're welcome guys. Should get some good Soybean harvest videos this week since our weather has calmed down.

/ fall harvest 2017 #22  
I like watching combines work, cause when i was young and dad planted field corn, it got picked and shucked by hand. 😱

/ fall harvest 2017 #23  
I like watching combines work, cause when i was young and dad planted field corn, it got picked and shucked by hand. ��

We shucked the end rows and 2 rows thru the field in a couple spots so we could use our one row Woods Bros pull type ear corn picker pulled by the trust Ford 8N. Thought we were in heaven when we got an Oliver 77 tractor with a 2 row mounted picker. No more shucking by hand!!!!! :)

/ fall harvest 2017 #24  
Just bought it, first shot could be the aerial shot of a public castration when she who must be obeyed finds out how much it cost:eek:
All charged up and reading up on how not to crash but will wait a couple of days.

About 2 years ago I bought a Phantom 3 standard. On the maiden voyage I crashed it bad. Took a month to get the parts to repair it. It still use it and have been using it to document changes on our orchard and with the build of the house.

/ fall harvest 2017 #25  
About 2 years ago I bought a Phantom 3 standard. On the maiden voyage I crashed it bad. Took a month to get the parts to repair it. It still use it and have been using it to document changes on our orchard and with the build of the house.

Your orchard videos would definitely qualify as harvest video. :)

/ fall harvest 2017 #26  
Your orchard videos would definitely qualify as harvest video. :)

Rich your pics are absolutely stunning. The clarity is amazing. I think people are missing a lot of aesthetics by not wandering into the photo forum once in a while. Your pics prove what shouldn't be missed. Thanks.

/ fall harvest 2017 #27  
Thank you for the compliments. I really enjoy videoing people doing their daily work.

I filmed some video and pics of a Soybean Harvesting operation this morning. I'll work diligently to get it edited and posted. :)

/ fall harvest 2017 #28  
I want to get mine out of the box and shoot hay cutting but the weather is so dirty I amnot game.
Not much in the way of crops around home as it is mainly dairy, beef and horses but not too far away is one of the country's biggest asparagus areas but not in season at the moment.
Most of our wheat is inland where it is warmer, we are on the coast down in the bottom right hand corner.

/ fall harvest 2017 #29  
We have haying operations here too. I'll try to video some next Summer.