Farm accident in India.

/ Farm accident in India. #11  
Wow...lucky it missed the femoral artery!

Yeah, but I bet they went ahead and amputated that leg just below the hip. It was pretty messed up in several places, and if they tried to save it, there was always the risk of massive infection. Another lesson in why one should never get near rotating equipment.

/ Farm accident in India. #12  
Yeah, but I bet they went ahead and amputated that leg just below the hip. It was pretty messed up in several places, and if they tried to save it, there was always the risk of massive infection. Another lesson in why one should never get near rotating equipment.

It would be interesting to know how that poor unlucky fella ended up.. Yeah that leg wasn't looking too good.. I bet an x-ray would not have been very pretty of the structure inside that leg.

/ Farm accident in India. #13  
It would be interesting to know how that poor unlucky fella ended up.. Yeah that leg wasn't looking too good.. I bet an x-ray would not have been very pretty of the structure inside that leg.

Yep, you could see the leg shake like jello when they were able to remove that first tine, then again on that last tine. You could tell it was all broke up inside, and considering how the medical staff seemed more focused on taking pic's of the shaft and his leg, I didn't get the impression they were all that intent on saving it.

/ Farm accident in India. #14  

Yep, you could see the leg shake like jello when they were able to remove that first tine, then again on that last tine. You could tell it was all broke up inside, and considering how the medical staff seemed more focused on taking pic's of the shaft and his leg, I didn't get the impression they were all that intent on saving it.