Farm and Ranch Living Magazine

/ Farm and Ranch Living Magazine #1  

Anonymous Poster

Anyone currently have a subscription to this magazine? We have been getting it for a couple of years now and we really enjoy it.

No advertisements and I think it costs about $10/year. Issues come out out every 2 months or 6 times a year.

Each issue features 4 farm or ranch families who keep a diary for 1 month--makes for interesting reading. In addition, people write in about their experiences of farming throughout the 1900's. Lots of great pics of old tractors and a few pages dedicated to old tractors and a contest to guess the make/model of old tractors.

One picture from the 30's showed 4 bulldozers pulling a plow. The plow was at least 6 feet tall--amazing stuff from many years ago.

I am in no way affiliated to this magazine--just thought I'd mention it. I believe it's published in Wisconsin.

Bob

/ Farm and Ranch Living Magazine #2  
Hi,

I don't subscribe, but I do buy it on the newsstand every once and a while.

Farm & Ranch Living is one of the Reiman Group publications. That are all somewhat "unique" in that they carry NO advertising.

The subject matter of all the magazines is related to farm and country living. Here is the full lineup of magazines from Reimnan: Birds & Blooms, Country Discoveries, Country EXTRA, Country, Country Woman, Crafting Traditions, Farm & Ranch Living, Light & Tasty, Quick Cooking, Reminisce, Reminisce EXTRA, Taste of Home, & Your Family.

The whole group was recently sold to Reader's Digest for around $750,000,000. Yep, you read that right -- $750 million.

Maybe they need a title related to Compact Tractors?

Farm & Ranch Living Web Site

/ Farm and Ranch Living Magazine #4  
We subscribe to Birds & Blooms, and Country Discoveries. Thinking about subscribing to Reminisce.

Nice magazines!