Farm Tractor Covers

/ Farm Tractor Covers #1  

ellenconnel

Tractor
Zetor Major HT 45/55hp
Hello everyone,

I own Zetor Major HT 45/55hp and want to create a cover or carport to make it secure from brutal nature, so i have decided to get a quote from any good company. I want to know that Would you recommend me to try this steel building cost estimator tool before purchasing Farm tractor cover or any Carport?

Thanks

/ Farm Tractor Covers #2  
:welcome:
To the TBN forum Ellen. We are glad that you joined.

Are you looking for something with walls?

/ Farm Tractor Covers #3  
I am also trying to decide on a cover for my tractor. Following along.

/ Farm Tractor Covers
:welcome:
To the TBN forum Ellen. We are glad that you joined.

Are you looking for something with walls?

Yes actually I want my tractor to be secure in any weather.

/ Farm Tractor Covers #7  
Is the height in these units measured at the peak in the center or at the top of the wall? In other words, is the height they reference the lowest or highest in the structure?

/ Farm Tractor Covers
Is the height in these units measured at the peak or at the top of the wall?

I think top of the wall will be far better than peak. The measures given is the initial height i need to acquire for my tractor cover.

/ Farm Tractor Covers #9  
I think top of the wall will be far better than peak. The measures given is the initial height i need to acquire for my tractor cover.

I agree but was curious when I see 9 ft height advertised by these manufacturers what is that? Center or at the edge?

As an example on this one that I am looking at it is clear. But other sites don’t say which dimension they are talking about
Standard - Carport4less.com

/ Farm Tractor Covers
I agree but was curious when I see 9 ft height advertised by these manufacturers what is that? Center or at the edge?

As an example on this one that I am looking at it is clear. But other sites don’t say which dimension they are talking about
Standard - Carport4less.com

9ft height is the height of the panels and the peak height is 11'6". I think other sites uses the same for their products.

Last edited: