farmall A..no gas to cylinders

/ farmall A..no gas to cylinders #11  
check and see if there is a hole in the screw that holds the fuel bowl on i know if those are clogged up they wont run for some reason

/ farmall A..no gas to cylinders #12  
Has it not been running for a long long time? If so the rings may be set. Pour some marvel mystery oil into each cylinder and let it set overnight then try it. Worked on my 54 chevy. It sat in storage for 15 years and I was getting fuel to the carb but it wouldn't start or even try. After the MMO treatment it started right up.

/ farmall A..no gas to cylinders #13  
I have the same problem with my super C...I went through the carb twice now and I know the needle valve and float is OK but can't get gas to the cylinders....

Maybe the intake gasket??? Can't thing of anything else that would cause that..

/ farmall A..no gas to cylinders #14  
ran thin wire thru all ports?

will run on start fluid?

done a comp test?

/ farmall A..no gas to cylinders #15  
will run on start fluid only..I am leaning to intake gasket leak

cleaned all ports with carb cleaner and air pressure..

No comp test yet..has plenty exhaust pressure..

Was running last summer..got water in the carb over winter so had to clean all out..

wil try some wire through all the ports

last year would only run on almost full choke only so I am still thinking intake leak

/ farmall A..no gas to cylinders #16  
i'm thinking clogged mainjet.

but grab a handfull of gun grease and rub around the carb to manifold mount. if there is a leak there.. that will plug it.

put some onthe throttle shaft packings too. that's a source of vac leaks too.

if it's not it.. just wipe off. :)

will run on start fluid only..I am leaning to intake gasket leak

cleaned all ports with carb cleaner and air pressure..

No comp test yet..has plenty exhaust pressure..

Was running last summer..got water in the carb over winter so had to clean all out..

wil try some wire through all the ports

last year would only run on almost full choke only so I am still thinking intake leak

/ farmall A..no gas to cylinders #17  
Yep, that was my next trick to try...Thanks

Could be main jet but appeared to be clear as I cleaned the carb...I did take it all apart to clean it and each part by itself..

I was a auto mech for 32 years but that has been a few years ago so trying to remember all the tricks..

/ farmall A..no gas to cylinders #18  
with that background I have no doubt you will have it purring in no time :)

/ farmall A..no gas to cylinders #19  
I am sure I will get it going...like most things my problem is enough time to mess with..

Thanks for your help..