Farmall Cub Side Dresser Fertilizer

/ Farmall Cub Side Dresser Fertilizer #1  

SpudDaddy

Tractor
Craftsman
I am not tractor literate; I am posting for my 80-year-old father. He is looking for a Farmall Cub Side Dresser Fertilizer. Does anyone make a compatible unit or has made one in the last 20 - 30 years that I might be able to find? Old, beat up and rusty is fine as long as it is functional. Craigslist, FB marketplace have not had any units listed. He needs the whole assembly hopper, chains, gears and anything else to make this work. Thanks in advance.

/ Farmall Cub Side Dresser Fertilizer #3  
Hey Spud. There are some places that original parts can be had. I see things quite often at farm equipment sales in my area. They are in varying phases of condition and most of the parts are for the 140 tractors. I'm not certain if the same parts fit a cub. Here is a forum for cub tractors. There's a ton of info on it but it's not very active as compared to this forum. There are some guys on there that will respond and are very knowledgeable about Cubs. I have 3 sets of fertilizer distributers for my 3 140s. Also, Agri Supply carries an aftermarket hopper that works pretty well but you will have to have the rest of the parts.

• Good Post
Reactions: D&D