Farmall Super H

/ Farmall Super H #1  

TheDevilYouLove

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3901HST
I inherited this Farmall Super H from my father. It is one of the newer ones with the battery under the seat. It is one of the "Z code" models, whatever that means (if someone does, I'd love to know :) ). It has been sitting for a few years (inside), but the motor is not locked so I am going to try to get it going. I'll at least put some fresh gas in it and pull it with my Kubota to see if I can get it started.

Any ideas as to the value of this tractor?

/ Farmall Super H #5  
I noticed it has a battery ignition, you'll need a good battery before you tow it. I have an older one with magneto ignition, good tractor you'll never wear it out have had mine 35 years. Also you have the optional tool box, nice, good luck getting her running.

/ Farmall Super H
I noticed it has a battery ignition, you'll need a good battery before you tow it. I have an older one with magneto ignition, good tractor you'll never wear it out have had mine 35 years. Also you have the optional tool box, nice, good luck getting her running.

Thanks. I'll buy a new battery. Is this 6 or 12 volts?

/ Farmall Super H #7  
Holy crap are you serious?

Yeah. I've owned several, its easy to get too much into restoring these things. The collectors of these are mainly guys who grew up farming with them. They are fast assuming room temperature... To get the 2,500 - $3,500, you might have to wait for awhile. I've seen the TractorHouse listings, and they are very overpriced. Those are asking prices, and in a couple of cases, look to be divorced from reality. You can ask over on the Red Power board, or yesterday's Tractors, (YTMAG.com).

/ Farmall Super H #8  
No dents good paint and little TLC $3.000-$4.500

/ Farmall Super H #9  
If should be 6 volt, but check the battery that's in it, some of these are positive ground so pay attention to cable placement.