Tires Farmtrac 535 with Ind Tires

/ Farmtrac 535 with Ind Tires #1  

dancce

Silver Member
Tractor
9641 Zetor Forterra
Just delivered a Farmtrac 535 that we put Industrial tires on------the first we had ordered with this tire option. It makes this 35hp tractor look entirely different----like a much larger machine.
Anyway, I was impressed, and thought it might be of interest. Wish the pictures were better though.

dancce

Attachments

• IMG_0241.JPG.JPG
    IMG_0241.JPG.JPG
    181.1 KB · Views: 529
  • IMG_0244.JPG.JPG
    IMG_0244.JPG.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_0243.JPG.JPG
    IMG_0243.JPG.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_0240.JPG.JPG
    IMG_0240.JPG.JPG
    198.9 KB · Views: 406
   / Farmtrac 535 with Ind Tires #2  
dancce said:
Just delivered a Farmtrac 535 that we put Industrial tires on------the first we had ordered with this tire option. It makes this 35hp tractor look entirely different----like a much larger machine.
Anyway, I was impressed, and thought it might be of interest. Wish the pictures were better though.

dancce

I think those are the "oversized" R4's. The standard size R4 looks narrower to me. They sure do change the look of the machine. I bet they hold more fluid than the narrow R1's....but try finding factory wheel weights for the R4 rim!

/ Farmtrac 535 with Ind Tires #4  
redlevel said:
Would those tires void the warranty?

The R4 tyres are a factory option on Farmtrac/Montana and most tractors.

/ Farmtrac 535 with Ind Tires
redlevel said:
Would those tires void the warranty?

These R4s are those offered by Farmtrac as an option for this tractor. They came directly from the company. Only one size of R4 tires are optional, so full warranty is in effect.

Possibly there is confusion, here, in that the 535 is not a compact class tractor, it is a utility model---based on the original Ford 2000 tractors.

You can see the specifications at: Welcome to Farmtrac

dancce