Farmtrac Front End Loader Bolts Broken

/ Farmtrac Front End Loader Bolts Broken #11  
Same story on my 2007 Farmtrac 300DTC right side bolts and right bracket. Three broken bolts sheared off deep inside and support bracket broken in half.
Rightside Bracket Broken.jpg3 Boltheads Sheared Off.jpg20151115_152454.jpg
I can't seem to get the bolts out.

/ Farmtrac Front End Loader Bolts Broken #12  
Probably 1/2" or 5/8" bolts.
Have you tried drilling a hole in the busted off bolt for a easy out broken bolts extractor tool ??

/ Farmtrac Front End Loader Bolts Broken #13  
Probably 1/2" or 5/8" bolts.
Have you tried drilling a hole in the busted off bolt for a easy out broken bolts extractor tool ??
i will this weekend. thank you. do they make a drill bit for grade 10 harden bolts ?

/ Farmtrac Front End Loader Bolts Broken #14  
I had the same problem with the broken bolts and didn't have enough bolt left outside of the threads to get an easy out extractor on, so what I did was take my wire welder and I kept building up the head of the bolt until I had enough to get the extractor on, it worked like a champ on every bolt.

/ Farmtrac Front End Loader Bolts Broken #16  
The bolt on the loader that's mounts to the frame shook out!!! ..it was a 3/4dia. 4 1/2 long but there maybe a 1" left to the new bolt I put in I like to put a weld tack but the diesel tank is above so I'll just put Se lot tight on it.

/ Farmtrac Front End Loader Bolts Broken #17  
My 2006 320 DTC did the same thing havn't replaced all the bolts yet the person that had the tractor before me welded the brackets back on. has since broken the welds and ruined a cylinder. this may be one of the reasons they went out of business. Parts are extremely hard to get. Thinking about getting rid of it and getting a Mahindra. I am now putting the engine back together, had coolant escaping and don't know where it was going, thought it was a blown head gasket, but we'll see.

/ Farmtrac Front End Loader Bolts Broken #19  
Was it the head gasket?

Same question. Where was the coolant going? How many hours on your 320 DTC? Also, (anyone) please help me understand how a cylinder can be "ruined" by a busted weld on the loader bracket. While I don't doubt that it happened, I'm just not making the connection.

/ Farmtrac Front End Loader Bolts Broken #20  
I realize this is an old thread but I have this issue reoccurring on my 360dtc and I has been redone with 1/2” bolts and 9/16 bolts and now I am doing it with 5/8 bolts. I drilled out the 2 most front holes in the frame on both sides to use them since the factory did not use all the bolts in the block and I fabricated plates to the loader frame out of 5/8 plate to also use the front 4 holes of the frame on the front as well as the 4 in the back and 2 into the transmission. The loader brake ts have broken before and have been welded and plated. My tractor never came with a support from the bottom of the loader frame to the rear axle like most tractors have so I am fabricating them and so the bolts don’t back out I am going to be using red locktight on everything and I think I’m going to tack every bolt head to the frame so they can not loosen up. I also have noticed a small loss of coolant and I can not see where it is going so has anyone seen anything on that?