FarmTrac Troubles

/ FarmTrac Troubles #971  
The story has been sent to the Washington Post and to Bill O'Reilly at Fox news.we can only hope they will pick it up and give it the coverage it deserves.-----Taxpayer

/ FarmTrac Troubles #972  
I want to take a moment to thank the people who shared information with the dealers to help us in our fight. Many people tend to hide in the corner of this fight and worry only about themselves. Certain individuals took risks to do what is right. Territory managers are your best friend when your ordering units, only a few showed to be very honarable and tell the truth when we needed them. To those of you who hid and cowered behind the scences please remember this. Go home and look at your kids and don't ever wonder what they are when they go astray. When they grow up and cheat their neighbor for selfish gain. Don't wonder how they got that way, Look in the mirror. Be who you want your kids to be, because they will be. Good or bad.

To all of you who work at these big companies who say "I'm only doing what I'm told", "Don't shoot the messenger" ...... If you work for a drug dealer but all you do is collect the money, are you guilty. God has a better plan for you. Find it!!!!!!!!

Now lets put the gloves on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Case

/ FarmTrac Troubles #973  
case1570 said:
I want to take a moment to thank the people who shared information with the dealers to help us in our fight. Many people tend to hide in the corner of this fight and worry only about themselves. Certain individuals took risks to do what is right. Territory managers are your best friend when your ordering units, only a few showed to be very honarable and tell the truth when we needed them. To those of you who hid and cowered behind the scences please remember this. Go home and look at your kids and don't ever wonder what they are when they go astray. When they grow up and cheat their neighbor for selfish gain. Don't wonder how they got that way, Look in the mirror. Be who you want your kids to be, because they will be. Good or bad.

To all of you who work at these big companies who say "I'm only doing what I'm told", "Don't shoot the messenger" ...... If you work for a drug dealer but all you do is collect the money, are you guilty. God has a better plan for you. Find it!!!!!!!!

Now lets put the gloves on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Case
AMEN Brother,true words indeed, honor is not a given,it must be earned.money does not buy a good reputation,it takes hard work and good deeds.it should NOTbe given up easily. this fight is not lost yet and its not too late for YOU,YOU and YOU to join in.----Taxpayer

/ FarmTrac Troubles #974  
taxpayer said:
The story has been sent to the Washington Post and to Bill O'Reilly at Fox news.we can only hope they will pick it up and give it the coverage it deserves.-----Taxpayer
Bill O'Reilly?, he is a tower of virtue.:rolleyes:

John

/ FarmTrac Troubles #975  
NewToy said:
Bill O'Reilly?, he is a tower of virtue.:rolleyes:

John

Are you looking of for your definition of virtue - or publicity? Would you prefer Keith Olbermann....?

/ FarmTrac Troubles #976  
Heck I would email Conan O'brian if it would help the cause!:)

/ FarmTrac Troubles #977  
I just seen my comments In the Daily Southerner. The folks over at the parts department have went out of there way for me. I guess when the parts are gone they will be gone. The 8065 I have, I guess it is like a spec item now. There will be no new parts for it. What is so sad in the end the consumer will catch the burden of this corporate theft of a Once proud American Company.

I watch a show the other night about India on CNBC about how they are growing. I now see how it is so easy for them to grow. When they send there hinch men to the US to gut our Companies. I have seen a lot in this world. Now I see why wars are started. If it isn稚 bad enough I have to pay almost 5.00 dollars for a gallons of diesel. Plus look across the counter at the Indian taking my money. :rolleyes:

Now I have to deal with the fact that almost every company in the US can be over run and gutted just like Farmtrac. Who is going to stop it? I feel you younger folks need to wake up or there will be no war. We will just wake up one morning and we値l have been bought. Sold out by the greedy underbelly of our society . :mad:

Plus I do not think the US Government is in no hurry to do anything to them. They are building one of the largest refineries in the world in India. The gas has already been tied up in contracts to be sold to the US. I doubt they would want to jeopardize that. I just wonder where did we go wrong? I am a big believe in buying American made products. I was trying to save money on a tractor to offset fuel cost. All I can say I have learned form this is Cheaper is almost never better. If I can keep from it I will never buy any big purchase that is made abroad. :eek:

I just want to thank Mr. Hardy Council & Mr. David Parker for all there help. Plus with out Tim at 3 Rivers I would of never got a motor. :)

There are some rude folks I will not bring up. All I can say is you will get yours, It is hard to get out of this world with out paying for what you have done. Some day there will be a payday. So you folks that have done good people wrong, just think about it when your time comes. When your day grows short and your light begins to fade. Then it will be payday. :eek:

/ FarmTrac Troubles #978  
I always like a good challenge and in post #970, I felt like redneckford offered me a challenge to get our cause heard by more people so.....;)

I have emailed and faxed article #3 from the Daily Southerner (thanks to Bob B!) to: Washington Post, New York Times, Miami Herald, Charlotte Observer, Atlanta Journal Constitution, TODAY, Nightly News,Dateline, 60 minutes, 48 hours, CNN, MSNBC, Fox, CBS,ABC, NBC, RFD TV, etc etc etc (and the Hindu paper in India) and every AG magazine that I could find! On top of that, I emailed every department at the above companies that I would think would be interested! Now, lets wait for the response.
:D

/ FarmTrac Troubles #979  
Wait!!!!Weight!!!!that's what broke the tractor dealer (or is that the camel's back) bill collectors call many times everyday so take a page from them and e-mail and call all these folks everyday. We have got to wake up America before it happens again!!!!! I heard the tree fall in the woods even though I was not there because it made alot of noise, knocked out the lights and made life uncomfortable for everyone. Go Girl!!!! Don't pack the load PUSH THE LOAD--------LOUD AND PROUD!!!!

/ FarmTrac Troubles #980  
Talked to the local Farmtrac dealer here. He said Farmtrac isn't bankrupt- it's just in receivership, and that it'll soon resurface probably with a different name and color. He also said the warranty is underwritten by other companies. Is this stuff true or is he full of it?