Favorite Clint Eastwood movie?

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #101  
[youtube_browser]U0uu6UA2EWc[/youtube_browser]

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #102  
Costco had a DVD set of 35 of his movies about a year ago. Maybe $70? I got it for my Dad and Granddad (and I need to borrow one).
I saw Firefox with my Granddad in the theater around 1980 and that is something I will always remember.
My favorites are Unforgiven and Gran Torino. I did not see Escape from Alcatraz on any list. Cant go wrong with any Dirty Harry or GBU, or Pale Rider. I also liked him a lot in Absolute Power.

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #103  
All the favorite quotes flying around got me thinking....is there ANY actor/actress with a greater body/quantity of recognizable quotes than Clint Eastwood characters? I think not.

I was looking over a list of movies he directed earlier today, and I was seriously surprised. There were quite a few that I had no idea he was involved with. I didn't know he directed "A Perfect World", probably my favorite Kevin Costner film. Or Mystic River. Or that he directed Josey Wales too.

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #105  

Attachments

• rodney_dangerfield.jpg
    rodney_dangerfield.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 69
   / Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #106  
[youtube_browser]U0uu6UA2EWc[/youtube_browser]
This is the most fantastic/ridiculous thing I have ever witnessed. I'm gonna watch it again.

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #108  
I have to say I really liked that video /pine. I like to hear other peoples takes on music. Especially Ennio Morricone. Loved Metallicas version of "L'estasi dell'oro" The ecstacy of gold. Love the GBU soundtrack. I wear it out, people are tired of hearing it.

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #109  
Just saw this thread... my favorites are "The Outlaw Josey Wales" and "Unforgiven". I also think he was great in Gran Torino and Million Dollar Baby

/ Favorite Clint Eastwood movie? #110  
I was trying to figure out which Clint Eastwood movie I have enjoyed the most. I really like the Dirty Harry movies but its the westerns he did I like best. My vote goes to Hang Em High although Two Mules For Sister Sara and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly are right up there.

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T

Unforgiven, of course.