Favorite Portable Grill for RV/Camping?

/ Favorite Portable Grill for RV/Camping? #1  

RedNeckGeek

Tractor
Kubota M62, Kubota L3240D HST (SOLD!), Kubota RTV900
What's your favorite portable grill when you're out camping, in either a tent or RV?

Why?

Go!

/ Favorite Portable Grill for RV/Camping? #2  
We bought this one for our RV along with a folding plastic table for cooking and serving. Works pretty good for two people, a little cramped for 4 chops or steaks. Works off of small propane bottle, 20 lb cylinder, or with quick coupler adapter would attach to our rvq propane connection on motorhome.
Monument Grills Tabletop Propane Gas Grill for Outdoor Portable Camping Cooking with Travel Locks, Stainless Steel High Lid, and Built in Thermometer Amazon.com

/ Favorite Portable Grill for RV/Camping?
Used the Monument Grills Tabletop Propane Gas Grill for the first time to cook a steak and a couple ears of corn, and it worked out great. Quick to heat up, good char on the meat, and the corn was just fine over the unlit side of the grill. Very happy with the purchase, so thanks for the recommendation!

/ Favorite Portable Grill for RV/Camping? #4  
Our favorite is the fire ring. Crazy?
camp steaks876.jpg

/ Favorite Portable Grill for RV/Camping? #5  
Glad it worked good for you!

/ Favorite Portable Grill for RV/Camping? #6  
we've had a WeberQ portable grill for the last 19 years. Never had an issue with it and does a fantastic job of grilling anything.

/ Favorite Portable Grill for RV/Camping? #7  
I like just the cheap $25 Weber charcoal grill. Not gonna cook for 10 on it, but 2-4 folks is pretty easy. Big thing is when it gets smashed, run over or left it doesn’t wreck the trip for everyone else:oops:

/ Favorite Portable Grill for RV/Camping? #9  
We have a 5th Wheel toy hauler and I have a small Gas Webber grill, and a 17" Blackstone. I find that I use the Blackstone more than anything else. Same at the house.

/ Favorite Portable Grill for RV/Camping? #10  
I like this
1692203557895.png