favourite stick rod

/ favourite stick rod #131  
7018 Atom Arc for me

/ favourite stick rod
Well I am going to put off getting a DC welder for a while. My dad has gave me a chance to get an old kubota tractor (b6000, b7000, b7001,b7100, ect). I just need $500 for a down payment. And I would rather spend $500 as a down payment on a tractor, then $350 on a welder. Plus it will be fun to rebuild the kubota.

/ favourite stick rod #133  
Sounds like a plan to me... I've always said, "Let's get one of everything first, then worry about what we'll do with the extras".

Sean

/ favourite stick rod
Sounds like a plan to me... I've always said, "Let's get one of everything first, then worry about what we'll do with the extras".

Sean

That and I feel like the only person on here without a tractor.:D

/ favourite stick rod
   / favourite stick rod #137  
deereman75 said:
Well I am going to put off getting a DC welder for a while. My dad has gave me a chance to get an old kubota tractor (b6000, b7000, b7001,b7100, ect). I just need $500 for a down payment. And I would rather spend $500 as a down payment on a tractor, then $350 on a welder. Plus it will be fun to rebuild the kubota.

Those are great little tractors. My B7100 has surprised me with how capable it is. Let us know what you end up with

/ favourite stick rod
Those are great little tractors. My B7100 has surprised me with how capable it is. Let us know what you end up with

I will. It will probably have to wait until summer, so I can get some work to pay for it. Oh well, just another drawback of being in high school.

/ favourite stick rod #139  
I will. It will probably have to wait until summer, so I can get some work to pay for it. Oh well, just another drawback of being in high school.

Ohh how I wish I was back in High School, and know everything I know now.........

wish in one hand and **** in the other one, and you know what ya have.......

:laughing: