Feedback is nice.

/ Feedback is nice. #11  
Howdy all, I'm pretty new to tractoring and to the whole idea of forums, but I love TBN.

alchemysa, I couldn't agree more with your sentiments. Being so new, I have sooooo much to learn. I spend lots of time searching for things, and often find a similar question to what I have, but don't see a resolution. I've started new threads in some cases (and been told it's already been addressed here) and revived old threads to try to get to a solution - which has worked fairly well. I probably err on the other side of this, when I start a thread or even post in someone else's I feel a responsibility to follow up when others take the time to give a thoughtful reply. I kind of feel bad leaving a post un-replied to. Maybe that's just southern hospitality or something, but I also really appreciate the advice I've gotten.

I have used the PM thing before when a reply is more personal and not particularly relelvant to the masses in the thread. I've also had someone reprimand me on PM rather than in the thread, which I appreciated at the time being VERY new. Overall though there are some great folks out here in TBN world, that I would like to consider as friends now. I've found they are the ones who will come back and check up on things and for that alone I always try to give that feedback.

I've never used the subscription thing, but usually I start my TBN time with a search on my own user name and look to see if I need to respond to anything or just let the thread fade away into archive land.