Financing Fees w/JD 0% Financing?

/ Fees w/JD 0% Financing? #1  

425awstojd2320

HI all, I am looking at financing a new 2320 and the dealer says there is a 2% fee of the amount financed. I have talked to 2-3 dealers that say there is no extra charge to finance but then there have been 2 that say there is a charge. Anyone have any insight?? Thanks.

/ Fees w/JD 0% Financing? #2  
It is likely the dealers who say there is no fee are collecting and pocketing it. Fees of that nature are quite common.

/ Fees w/JD 0% Financing? #3  
Some of the financing deals will add cost to the tractor or add a percentage of cost to the dealer. Not all of the deals will. Most of the time the longer term deals at zero percent will add 1 or 2% to the cost for the dealer. I do not think that the dealers are not telling you the truth as most dealers do not tell that to the people buying tractors.

/ Fees w/JD 0% Financing? #4  
The last thing I bought with Deere Credit had a 2% surcharge for the finance special.

That was in '02 though

/ Fees w/JD 0% Financing? #5  
I think you have to consider the bottom line price out the door and the financed amount to make sure you get a deal you can live with. Long term that is what is important.

Steve

/ Fees w/JD 0% Financing? #6  
I did not have any sort of fee when i financed 2 yrs ago - that I know of.. He could have rolled it into the price for what I know as well..

Brian

/ Fees w/JD 0% Financing? #7  
I just purchased a 2320 in Feb. 09 and at that time they had the 0% for 48 months and I paid 2% to go with the 0%. That applied to the amount financed. I put some money down and I think it was a couple hundred dollars to use their financing after all said and done. Still cheaper that paying interest for the life of the loan.

/ Fees w/JD 0% Financing? #8  
There is NO 2% Fee for finacing thru J.Deere.
I Just purchased a Gator XUV 520i Camo.6/12/09 Thru JDeere and NO Fee!