FEL CT335 Hydraulic hose ruptured

/ FEL CT335 Hydraulic hose ruptured #1  

Omnipotent

Bronze Member
As is said, the hose broke, part # is 7188081, Bobcat online parts catalog says item not available. Is there a replacement part or new part #? I tried looking at Kioti but couldn't figure out the correct cross-reference.

Any help is appreciated.

JD

/ FEL CT335 Hydraulic hose ruptured #2  
rubber hyd hose or steel line ?

/ FEL CT335 Hydraulic hose ruptured #3  
that is a steel line. I don't believe the Bobcat loader and Kioti loader are the same. They won't share that line. Any chance of welding it. What happened to it?

/ FEL CT335 Hydraulic hose ruptured
Might be right on the steel line, looking at the drawing again 7183002 might be the right part....it's the 4 rubber hoses that connect to the valve body.

Hose ruptured doing some grading work, wasn't too extreme, just burst when it was under load after a few hours of work. Tractor is 10 years old, so could be age.

/ FEL CT335 Hydraulic hose ruptured #5  
Might be right on the steel line, looking at the drawing again 7183002 might be the right part....it's the 4 rubber hoses that connect to the valve body.

Hose ruptured doing some grading work, wasn't too extreme, just burst when it was under load after a few hours of work. Tractor is 10 years old, so could be age.

If its the rubber hyd line you can take it to the hyd shop have new ones made OR the steel line to a welding shop....

Cool, thanks. Off to Napa I go.

Just to close this up, NAPA made a new hose, didn't have the wrap but that's OK, re-connected and back to normal.

Thanks again.

/ FEL CT335 Hydraulic hose ruptured #9  
Great....:thumbsup: