FEL for leveling and digging

/ FEL for leveling and digging
Mike and Dave
You both have 7308 loaders, The fel did come off the front mount ,was only attached to the rear mount and laying on top of the front mount. First off those bolts torqued very well. The design of the 7308 does not provide a positive stop to the frame using it as I did down preasure/ pulling backwards as I was pushing that "L" plate up against the "round" mounting pin by applying maximum down preasure. At the same time I was pulling that "L" plate away from the round front mounting by curling that bucket back and dragging it backwards, the plates moved in ther slotted adjustment holes and popped over the front mount as the preasure I was applying pulling away from the front mount (dragging backwards) overtook the preasure against the front mount the down preasure. My daughter has our digital camera at camp, but I try to get a picture. If new holland or a owner were to replace these "L" shaped plates with "U" shaped plates it would then have a positive stop to the frame for the hydraulics to work against in a dragging operation , but it would no longer be a Quick-disconnect loader. No this was not a new holland or dealer issue this was me using my toy/machine as it was not built to be used. .

/ FEL for leveling and digging
David
Valid point, I will bring 24" and 18" straight edges from work and check that . It does not bind in any way and if they were lightly bend would I be looking at pre-mature seal failures or some thing worse? thank you.