FEL mounted Snowblower

/ FEL mounted Snowblower #1  

rScotty

Tractor
Kubota M59, JD530, JD310SG. Restoring Yanmar YM165D
I'm wanting to mount a snowblower on the front of our M59. Looking for one that will quick-change with the front end loader bucket and probably be hydraulic powered. Any ideas?
Thanks, rScotty.

/ FEL mounted Snowblower #2  
You do have a bit of an advantage do to the big hydraulics on the M59. That is for two reasons, you have enough loader to use one with an engine, and the second one, you have enough hydraulics to run a skid steer unit!

For the skidsteer unit you need the front remotes off the valve and there might be another modification depending on the particular unit for flow.

/ FEL mounted Snowblower #3  
Do you know the GPM of your hydraulic system ? you might need to rig up a third function valve in front. One thing that comes to mind that others might be able to answer is the speed of hydraulic motor capability. I can imagine using a rear version blower and use it on the front since it only requires 540 rpms.

/ FEL mounted Snowblower #4  
I'm wanting to mount a snowblower on the front of our M59. Looking for one that will quick-change with the front end loader bucket and probably be hydraulic powered. Any ideas?
Thanks, rScotty.

Pronovost manufactures on that pins directly to the loader frame and is all hydraulic.

You may be money and trouble free by using a rear PTO driven Hydraulic power unit attached to the three point hitch and powered by the rear pto of the tractor to save adding a valve when it is not required.

The web page foe snow blowers will describe the loader mounted blower for you.

www.pronovost.net

/ FEL mounted Snowblower #5  
rScotty

We used to use big blowers mounted on front end loaders like this when I worked in a suburb of Chicago

YouTube - Arlington Heights Downtown Snow Operations Featuring SNOGO

The concept was to completely remove all of the snow from the downtown area so when people parallel park, they would not have to climb over mountains of snow. We first drove up on the sidewalks with PU trucks and pushed everything into the street. From there we used larger highway plows to make a long windrow in the middle. The rest is obvious. These blowers would fill a dump truck with VERY heavy snow (because the machine basically compacted it getting rid of all the air gaps) in less than 15 seconds

If you are dead set on doing what you are talking about and don't want to spend a fortune, why not build your own? Get what ever 3 point size blower you want and mount an engine on it. From there you could use your hydraulics to rotate the chute.

Sorry I don't remember the brand of these larger blowers but I am sure they are quite pricey.

/ FEL mounted Snowblower #6  
see my response to your other post, but skidsteer QA blower would be easy, and I'd bet no problem. Lots of choices, and probably some reasonable used ones out there (reasonable relatively - they aren't cheap)