FEL pressure measurement locations

/ FEL pressure measurement locations #31  
If I am seeing things correctly the inlet hose should be going into the side opening right below A1.

Assuming your valve is set up to use without power beyond?

/ FEL pressure measurement locations
I moved the pressure-in hose from the side port to bottom port because I didn't have an elbow fitting for the hose. The drawing in the 1st pic
shows two arrows pointing to the inlet ports.

I switched the lift and curl hoses on the new valve and the loader worked great with 300 lb load with engine at idle.
So, that eliminates a pressure relief problem. The lift spool moves it's full range, about 1/2" from center and retracts
the same distance from center when the stick moves to the lower position.
Everything seems to indicate that the lift spool is simply not allowing adequate flow pressure to raise the loader.

/ FEL pressure measurement locations #34  
How about calling the Vendor for technical help?

I'd planned to do that tomorrow - wouldn't expect them to be open today.

/ FEL pressure measurement locations #36  
Don't confuse flow and pressure.

And "flow pressure" is not a term.

Pressure is where the strength comes from. 2000psi and your old loader was 2300, that will cost you a little bit of lift capacity, but shouldn't effect speed.

Flow is speed.

I suppose something could be wrong with the new valve. But there are a lot more things you can check. For those of us trying to help, you really aren't doing us any favors here giving small bits of information at a time and all broke up. Either call a mechanic, or do some basic troubleshooting.....ie the following

First, does it also lower slow? What about float detent?does it work?
Is this a new problem? Or is it a new to you tractor that you don't know the history.

"Fast" and "slow" are relative and mean nothing. Need data. How many seconds does it take to full raise at Max rpm? At idle? How long to lower? How do these times compare to when the hoses are hooked to curl side? Does float work? Will the loader raise the front of the tractor?

Have you pulled a hose off one of the cylinders, hold in a clean bucket, and hit the lever? Does flow seem good? How's that compare to a curl hose?

I'm trying to answer the questions as directly as I can when the're asked.
I'm in an isolated location with no hydraulic mechanics anywhere close or I'd definitely call one.
I've had the tractor for 10 years and the problem started for the first time about 10 days ago with the old valve.
The lower function appears to lower normally taking about 2 second to drop 5 feet, but can't raise the tractor. Float does work.
The loader won't raise at all with 250 lbs load and idle speed, but at 2200 rpm it takes about 20 seconds to get to full height.
And, using the curl port it takes about 6 seconds at idle with the same load.
I did check the flow out of the lift port on the cylinder and it took about 10 seconds to accumulate a point of fluid.
I haven't checked the flow when connected to the curl port.

/ FEL pressure measurement locations #38  
Assume that was meant as 10 seconds to accumulate a "pint" of fluid.

If that's the case you clearly aren't passing oil through those work ports.

Hoses are good as are cylinders. Incoming flow is also good or it wouldn't work out of the curl.

I'm back to it being something with the valve/spool. With there is a blockage in the valve, or the spool just isn't moving fully. Either something inside the valve, inside the can, or in the joystick linkage.

Being a brand new valve I'd be hesitant to tear it apart. But what about the old valve? Can you take out the lift spool and see if there is anything obvious as to why it is barley flowing oil?

The old valve won't lift at all with a 250 lb load. At least, the new one does a bit better. I could probably tear into the old one if I knew what I was doing, but I was thinking of eventually
finding someone qualified to rebuild it if possible. My main concern now is to get the new valve working or get it replaced if I can convince the maker or seller that it does have a problem.
I ordered a pressure valve and I plan to take readings at the lift port of the cylinder with norm hookup and with the swap hookup to show the difference in pressure via photo. I'm sure they
will also want to see the valve hose connections. Also, a short video of the loaders performance in the two configurations might help.

/ FEL pressure measurement locations #40  
A video of how the lift and curl operate now, and then how each operate with hoses swapped AND a walk around showing where hoses are routed.

I think this is gonna be the only way to get them to send you a new valve.

No offense intended......but lacking the above, and not having it checked out by a mechanic.....with your limited hydraulic knowledge I'd be real surprised if they help.

And who knows, with the above walk around and video, they may see something obvious. If you post the video and walk around here, we may see something obvious as well. Cause none of your pictures actually show where the hoses go. We see a valve....and some hoses and thats all. Gotta see where the other end of those hoses go.