FEL Road Maintenance Cutter

/ FEL Road Maintenance Cutter #81  
Any thoughts on making one for a subcompact tractor (Massey GC 2310) with a lot less GPM flow rating and front lifting capacity? I could really use one.

/ FEL Road Maintenance Cutter #82  
Any thoughts on making one for a subcompact tractor (Massey GC 2310) with a lot less GPM flow rating and front lifting capacity? I could really use one.

Unfortunately there is not a quality hydraulic motor that offers the RPM's, torque, duty cycle, or a large enough shaft for our product using a lover hydraulic volume. We do have the ability to offer an external PTO driven hydraulic pump to provide the required flow. I run this setup on my Mahindra 2810. Works extremely well and runs approximately $1500

/ FEL Road Maintenance Cutter #83  
Guy near me just picked one up. I will say that the concept is nice, but it seemed fairly lightweight to us. I could see someone jamming it against a tree or digging into the ground and really tweaking that pivot. Particularly when using it on a large CTL. I'm going to see how it goes for him before I think about getting one.

/ FEL Road Maintenance Cutter #84  
Guy near me just picked one up. I will say that the concept is nice, but it seemed fairly lightweight to us. I could see someone jamming it against a tree or digging into the ground and really tweaking that pivot. Particularly when using it on a large CTL. I'm going to see how it goes for him before I think about getting one.

We definitely designed it to be on the light side of the many great products out there manufactured for Skid Steer applications. First because it's designed to safely cut in the vertical position outside of the tractors center point of gravity. Secondly because it is designed to be used as a land reclaiming equipment not as a land clearing piece of equipment. We have put hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars incorporating a lightweight durable piece of equipment. We have had two units that were heavily damaged from exactly what you questioned above. We currently have over sixty units across eleven states with only the two damaged units that we are aware of. Both damaged units were by the same end user. Thanks for the feedback to the forum users.

/ FEL Road Maintenance Cutter #85  
I am picking my Lane Shark up this week. I will add my feedback once I get some time on it. I have high hopes and think it will be perfect for my needs.

/ FEL Road Maintenance Cutter #86  
Any progress on the mini ex models?

/ FEL Road Maintenance Cutter #87  
Any progress on the mini ex models?

No not really, we have made some but not enough to really discuss. Our standard model the LS2 has taken off so well we have to stay focused on it, we are also in the process of completing an auxiliary hydraulic kit for those customers with smaller tractors not capable of delivering the required GPM.

/ FEL Road Maintenance Cutter #89  
Nice work! Looks good

/ FEL Road Maintenance Cutter
You guys did a great job with that video. Is there anything new coming out of production in 2018 we should keep an eye out for?