Snowblower FEL Snowblower

/ FEL Snowblower #11  
I too need to see that in action.
Will the chutes rotate independently so you can blow the snow left and right at the same time?

/ FEL Snowblower
Will try to do a video when we get snow and will post it. Thanks for the positive comments.
Russ

/ FEL Snowblower
Yes each chute has separate controls for rotation and deflector.

/ FEL Snowblower #15  
Would it be possible to center a hydraulic motor to power both units, just the one pulley each or maybe chain drive? got me thinking now, good luck

/ FEL Snowblower #17  
Amazing, :thumbsup:looking forward to the vid also. I like the idea that everything is self contained, no hydraulics or hoses, just start the engines and go.

/ FEL Snowblower #18  
After looking at your pics again, I'm wondering if bigger tires should be used, you know, something like the ones on a wheel barrel etc. Just a thought, might handle the weight better.

/ FEL Snowblower
After looking at your pics again, I'm wondering if bigger tires should be used, you know, something like the ones on a wheel barrel etc. Just a thought, might handle the weight better.

Yes I see where you're coming from. They are not shown but there are 3- 10" pneumatic dolly wheels on a swivel castor in between the two blowers approx where the wheels were, which I removed because it could not steer with the original wheels of course. Thanks for your reply! Russie

DSC05686.JPG

Last edited:
   / FEL Snowblower
Amazing, :thumbsup:looking forward to the vid also. I like the idea that everything is self contained, no hydraulics or hoses, just start the engines and go.

Thank you ! Yes that was the plan, It is a lot easier and faster than removing the loader and installing the Kubota snowblower with hydraulics, lift kit and drive shaft, just using quick attach system! ( engines are also started and stopped from the cab control.)
Russie

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

2020 Kubota BX23S 4x4 Loader Backhoe (A32932)
2020 Kubota BX23S...
2001 Ford F450 (A33391)
2001 Ford F450...
Allied 790 Front-end Loader (A33041)
Allied 790...
Dan Cody Saddle (A33041)
Dan Cody Saddle...
Champion HDR5-3Y Diesel Engine Driven Air Compressor (A33237)
Champion HDR5-3Y...
John Deere 9610 JD Combine (A33041)
John Deere 9610 JD...