FEL will not go past 1/2 way up

/ FEL will not go past 1/2 way up #1  

Army grunt

Platinum Member
Tractor
TC 30 Newholland
I have a Holland it has 297 hrs service is all up to date, fulid is full(I added 1gal of hoist oil today after working it yesterday My 3 point hitch(asp) hoe leaks. Tractor is a 30 hp (tc30) with standard trans. i just dug with it its got plenty of power, bucket works great,as does the back hoe.I just unhooked the hoe an tried the 3 point hitch its fine.The lift goes up as normal till its 1/2 way then its as if it were chained to the ground JUST STOPS!, does not skip or make any noise till it hits the bypass. i looked everywhere to see if something got stuck or lodged. nothing, any advice wood be great, I am sure Ill not sleep tonight thinking about this.
Army Grunt

/ FEL will not go past 1/2 way up #2  
My loader was doing that same thing only it would go about 2ft up then stop immediately. Turns out one of my quick disconnects had popped out just enough to not be connected so the return line was disconnected. As soon as the cylinder filled it would stop since there was no where for the fluid to go.

Check your quick disconnects and hydraulic lines.

/ FEL will not go past 1/2 way up
Its fixed!!!!Thank you so much, It was a Quick disconnect some how was off! dam:), Next trip to NH ill by the coffee.:thumbsup:
Army Grunt
Ill sleep good .Thanke to you an your fast come back.

/ FEL will not go past 1/2 way up #4  
No problem! It drove me nuts until I finally had to call my dealer.

I should be the one buying you the coffee - Thanks for your service! :thumbsup:

/ FEL will not go past 1/2 way up #5  
Its fixed!!!!Thank you so much, It was a Quick disconnect some how was off! dam:), Next trip to NH ill by the coffee.:thumbsup:
Army Grunt
Ill sleep good .Thanke to you an your fast come back.

It's always nice when the repair is found quick and is cheap and easy!:thumbsup: