Fence Mower

/ Fence Mower
Old School said:
PaulChristenson have you had good luck with that mower?

I live buy a scatch and dent clearing house store and they always have a couple of those. They look like returns. Thought about buying one but wasn't sure how reliable or why people were returning them. At the clearing house store, if you buy it, you own it and I mean own it, no returns.

They have this exact mower?

I just got it, but it looks like a winner so far.

D.

/ Fence Mower #32  
Old School said:
PaulChristenson have you had good luck with that mower?

I live buy a scatch and dent clearing house store and they always have a couple of those. They look like returns. Thought about buying one but wasn't sure how reliable or why people were returning them. At the clearing house store, if you buy it, you own it and I mean own it, no returns.

Remember I am mowing VERMONT grass and weeds...not that Texan Stuff that ddivinia has to deal with...:D The first time I used it I went thru ALOT of the strings...now that the thistles and major weed complexes are zapped, it is one set every so often...I mow the fencelines, on the average, about once every week in the high growing season and every other week later in the summer...

/ Fence Mower #33  
ddivinia said:
Fence after 2 passes with the mower. I went up and down twice. First time with the mower - I had it a tad low. Just like anything it take a little time to figure it out. Also, it has rained so it was a tad wet. Overall, I can not complain.

D.

Ooh-rah...looks like a plan...:D

/ Fence Mower #34  
ddivinia said:
Fence after 2 passes with the mower. I went up and down twice. First time with the mower - I had it a tad low. Just like anything it take a little time to figure it out. Also, it has rained so it was a tad wet. Overall, I can not complain.

D.

I stopped by D's house on Saturday for some other business. He has a beautiful place and I can attest to his need for a fence mower. I guy could retire on maintaining his fencerows. Real nice layout and a beauticul complement of equipment. That fence row mower looks like just the ticket.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Mallett 500V Mixer Wagon (A33041)
Mallett 500V Mixer...
New Ratchet Binders & Chains 5400lbs (A34302)
New Ratchet...
Honda ATV Fourtrax 250 (A34007)
Honda ATV Fourtrax...
Mercedes 300TD Station Wagon (A34236)
Mercedes 300TD...
John Deere 40 nose cone (A34236)
John Deere 40 nose...
Kubota M4-071MFWD Tractor (A32932)
Kubota M4-071MFWD...