Ferguson TO-20 wheel weights

/ Ferguson TO-20 wheel weights #1  

buckeyepost

Bronze Member
I just bought a 1951 TO-20 to mow my 5 acres with and it has a set of wheel weights on the inside of the back wheels that I heard might be of some value and I don't need them for mowing. Anyone know what these are worth? I can snap some pics next time I'm out there if anyone is interested.

/ Ferguson TO-20 wheel weights #2  
You can likely get some money out of them.. but for obvious reasons.. you will need to make a local sale.. as they are not economical to ship.

soundguy

/ Ferguson TO-20 wheel weights #3  
I sold a set about 2 years ago. The sale included a set of FRONT wheel weights too. They typically sell for around $100. I got $325 for the package, so a little math tells me the rear weights sold for $225. All depends on having an interested buyer.

/ Ferguson TO-20 wheel weights
Good deal! A few hundred bucks on a tractor that only cost $1800 is a good return. They don't look like they'll come off real easy but I'll try to pop them off here soon and list them on Craigslist.

/ Ferguson TO-20 wheel weights #5  
Remember.. carefull application of a smoke wrench can be your friend when dealing with 50yr old rusty stuck bolts and nuts!.. just stay outta the rim.

soundguy

/ Ferguson TO-20 wheel weights #6  
Good deal! A few hundred bucks on a tractor that only cost $1800 is a good return. They don't look like they'll come off real easy but I'll try to pop them off here soon and list them on Craigslist.

If you don't have much luck selling them on Craigslist, PM me and I'll point you to where you might have better luck with an add, @$0.00 cost. Good thing is, Fergie collectors are EVERYWHERE.