Fermec 650 3-point not raising

/ Fermec 650 3-point not raising #1  

cpt9503

Tractor
1998 Fermec 650
Greeting all,

Just joined and I'm hoping to get some help or at least pointed in the right direction. I have a 1998 Fermec 650 and the 3-point hitch is not raising. I had the hydraulic lift piston replaced and still not raising. Ideally I would like to be able to track down a service/repair manual and if not maybe someone can direct me on how to test the pump or other suggestions.

Thanks
Mark

/ Fermec 650 3-point not raising #2  
As I understand it the Fermec line was formed partially on Massey backhoe and skid steer lines. That would lead me to believe the three point could well be mostly based on what Massey used in so many of their tractors for years. If you can confirm that with some photos of the lift portion and any evidence of that maybe someone can offer some ideas. Many people are familiar with the "Ferguson system".

/ Fermec 650 3-point not raising #3  
I believe it was a Massey 50H before being rebranded as a Fermec. Parts get very interesting sometimes as the crossover is blurry.

/ Fermec 650 3-point not raising
As I understand it the Fermec line was formed partially on Massey backhoe and skid steer lines. That would lead me to believe the three point could well be mostly based on what Massey used in so many of their tractors for years. If you can confirm that with some photos of the lift portion and any evidence of that maybe someone can offer some ideas. Many people are familiar with the "Ferguson system".
Thanks for the reply. I'll get some photos and post them. If I remember correctly the hydraulic lift piston I replaced was also used in a Massey.

/ Fermec 650 3-point not raising
I believe it was a Massey 50H before being rebranded as a Fermec. Parts get very interesting sometimes as the crossover is blurry.
Thank you. Very helpful. I'll do some research and see what I can come up with.

/ Fermec 650 3-point not raising #6