Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #1,532  
Come on! That only works if you sleep with a book under your head.
I used to make a study guide for my classes, then read it out loud into a mini-tape recorder, then play them back with headphones on while I slept at night. I'd leave it on repeat, so I'd get 5-6 playbacks overnight. Kinda weird, but quite effective come test time. :)

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #1,533  
I used to buy made in USA. Walmart was proudly made in USA for most products. That is how they built their business. The heirs of Sam Walton decided to manufacture products wherever they could to make things cheaper to get an edge on their competition. Target had to follow. Kmart is dead. I'm not even sure if any stores exist. I'm sure some other companies likely folded or got smaller. The momentum had already shifted to cheaper and cheaper when this occurred. Bill Clinton helped allow China to get favored nation trading status. It was like inviting a thief to live in your house. Now I still buy made in USA when I have a choice. I don't always have a choice. Sometimes the Chinese made stuff breaks right after I open the package or is broken before I open it. Other times it works and seems ok. Do I want a communist dictatorship that trains their people to live for and worship the state manufacturing all of the things we use and need? No. Do I want them to own or control any land or businesses in our country? No. The problem is we were sold out by our own government, and there is not much that can be done about it at this point. The previous adminsitration was at least starting to move in a better direction on trade. Most of the trade deals we make help other countries way more than they help us. All they want from us is our technology and access to our markets.
Yep. That’s pretty much spot on.
Our labor rates and taxes are so high and g_________t regulations are so stringent, it’s become impossible to do business in the USA. We need new leadership to get us to a reasonable level of regulation and taxation so we can compete.
Kinda doubt much can be done about the high labor rates. Robotics might help, but then we aren’t increasing our skilled labor force or creating jobs.
Hard to believe we can’t build a freakin solar panel here that’s cheaper than building in China and having “cocaine-Mitch’s” wife ship them 6,000 miles from china to the US.

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #1,534  
Doesn't have to his cousin is a scientist.
Yea and your Momma & wife are.....
Wanna get into insults?
I didn't read link, what's the point? China actually pollutes less than America because IT'S RATED ON A PER PERSON SCALE. Is that stupid or what? The US has 4x the number of cars by population than China.
China still pollutes way more than the US. You can see/smell China from my friend's home in Palos Verdes Ca.

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #1,535  
Where do I go to apply for my 30% Federal Tax Credit for installing a gas pump at my farm?

Wrong end of the stick.

The 30% credit is for the producer, just so happens the producer is most often the consumer in small scale solar.

For your gas pump, you are only the consumer.

Now start drilling wells, building pipelines and refining that petroleum and you are in line for government assistance.

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #1,536  
Wanna get into insults?
I didn't read link, what's the point? China actually pollutes less than America because IT'S RATED ON A PER PERSON SCALE. Is that stupid or what? The US has 4x the number of cars by population than China.
China still pollutes way more than the US. You can see/smell China from my friend's home in Palos Verdes Ca.

Plus they are also “developing nation” status.
JOKE

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #1,537  
Wanna get into insults?
At the very least, get the perspective of another side of an issue. Head in the sand makes for dirty ears. ;)

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #1,539  
Yep. That’s pretty much spot on.
Our labor rates and taxes are so high and g_________t regulations are so stringent, it’s become impossible to do business in the USA. We need new leadership to get us to a reasonable level of regulation and taxation so we can compete.
Kinda doubt much can be done about the high labor rates. Robotics might help, but then we aren’t increasing our skilled labor force or creating jobs.
Hard to believe we can’t build a freakin solar panel here that’s cheaper than building in China and having “cocaine-Mitch’s” wife ship them 6,000 miles from china to the US.
If I were jsut starting out I would learn robotics and automation. Someone has to design and work on the stuff.

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #1,540  
Here is some science.
I Just use it to try and understand why a global group of elites use it to create hysteria and demolish economies? There is a war on fossil fuels. Wars have consequences and leave a lot of people dead, wounded, and impoverished. I didn't get this from a link I got it from a science book.

"The main gases in the earths atmosphere are Nitrogen(78%) oxygen(21%) and Argon(0.93%) This leaves about 0.07% of the atmosphere for all other gases (mostly greenhouse gases) These are trace gases given the math. Of these trace gases about 95 % is water vapor with CO2 about 5 % (a non-toxic gas) Of the 5% total atmospheric Co2 about 5 % is anthropogenic (human caused). So one can only conclude that man caused CO2 is a trace of a trace gas occupying about 0.003 % of the atmosphere"

Co2 is being used for a political weapon to extract money out of certain nations, in particular the USA. Given this basic science information above it's quite plausible that Co2 plays an extremely minor role in the planet warming. In fact the scientists (that are not politically aligned) say the earth warms first and releases Co2 mostly from natural sources. The headlines today say that human caused Co2 is heating the planet....

The science isn't settled like the proclamation made by the IPCC. Climate is complex and they still don't know enough about Co2 concentrates in the upper atmosphere and what role that may have...they also don't know how much of that escapes out of atmosphere or why, since it is heavier than air, it goes to the top. I haven't seen a model yet that figures in water vapor and cloud cover the most prominent greenhouse gas. It's widely variable and some reflect and some hold in heat, but very difficult to measure, so often they don't.
So the point is; why blow up economies on science that isn't settled? Everyone wants clean air and water lets make sure we don't get duped in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.