Filler neck assembly for '96 Ford F250

/ Filler neck assembly for '96 Ford F250 #1  

kubota shifty

Tractor
kubota 43h
A couple of years ago my rear tank was leaking and the filler neck assembly rubber hose was replaced. The rubber has failed after only 2 years. The mechanic says the rubber quality on the after-market parts is really bad and doesn't stand up to the fuel. They found an original part (the whole assembly) on eBay for $500! I don't want to pay that. Does anyone have experience with good OEM parts? There are a bunch out there. I'd like to think the more you pay the better the quality but that often isn't the case. This is a gas engine.

/ Filler neck assembly for '96 Ford F250 #2  
What engine?
5.0, 5.8 or 7.5?

/ Filler neck assembly for '96 Ford F250 #4  

Couple of choices in here, none are OEM but as long as you dont buy the same exact one you did previously, you should have better results. All are pretty reasonable pricewise

/ Filler neck assembly for '96 Ford F250
What I need is the rubber hose part of this unit. We are worried about having another failure after 2 years. I hadn't checked RockAuto. Thanks for that link. The failure was right below the first pipe clamp. It's like when I owned a '72 Datsun 510 and the starters went out constantly. I got really good at replacing the starter. I would rather not get in this situation with the truck.
1665167917270.png