Filter cross reference.

/ Filter cross reference.
Or you could have just gone to the Napa filter site.

Napa filters for L4400

Brian

You have to start somewhere. It would have been nice, if I had picked the NAPA site first, however, there are a lot of filter brands, and I started with the first one that came to mind. That being said, now that I did the work, I can now do what you just did, and post a link.

/ Filter cross reference. #12  
I would be careful crossing a filter several times to find one that fit also be extra careful with the fuel and hydraulic filters a lot of the newer equipment the filters they are using are a lot smaller micron rating than the aftermarket filters even though they are the same size

/ Filter cross reference. #13  
   / Filter cross reference. #14  
We a bit pessimitic over using wix or napa filters as there filter for the cummins 5.9 would void engine warrantee.

The best aftermarket company that also makes many oem filters that we have come to use is Fleet gaurd.

When people order multiple filters we and many other dealers also have discounts on quanity mixed orders.

Many filters from manufacturers come with things like anti drain back valves so the filters remain full for better lubrication on start-up. Many times to get to far off not only is the filter median is compromised as well as the filteration process.

/ Filter cross reference. #15  
If you want to scare yourself go start crossing filters for the BXs. they have a small filter and that same size is used on a lot of motorcyles. Then go to the site where the guy cuts them apart to see what is in them. For a replacement engine in the 3K to 4K range it is not worth it. Also there is no cross for many Kubota charge pump filters, hydraulic strainer maybe but not worth it for every 300-400 hour change.

david Kb7uns