Filter Help XR4040

/ Filter Help XR4040 #11  
Both Wix and Napa have a cross-reference for most LS tractor Filters ,no warranty issues , some are a bit cheaper some are higher priced than OEM , however the Napa/Wix filters are much better quality than Factory..... , I don't have a local Napa , I buy mine from O'rallys wix makes the Napa filters they use the same cross reference, napa drops the 5 (wix oil filter = 57000 Napa oil filter = 7000)

/ Filter Help XR4040
Both Wix and Napa have a cross-reference for most LS tractor Filters ,no warranty issues , some are a bit cheaper some are higher priced than OEM , however the Napa/Wix filters are much better quality than Factory..... , I don't have a local Napa , I buy mine from O'rallys wix makes the Napa filters they use the same cross reference, napa drops the 5 (wix oil filter = 57000 Napa oil filter = 7000)

I found plenty of filters that would fit. What I couldn't find was the specs of the LS filters so that I could compare flow rate and filtration. I want to make sure that not only is the filter going to fit but it is going to perform in those two areas the same as the LS filters.

/ Filter Help XR4040 #13  
Wix filters don't just fit they are listed specifically for LS tractors ,no warranty issues.. .. i have opened the LS filters they look a lot like Fram motorcycle filter on the inside , Wix is.a.much better check it out for yourself