Finally found the one!

/ Finally found the one! #11  
That is one darn good tractor! I was looking at that one before I went with the JD4520. Unfortunately that beast was too big for my property and barn. Congrats! You will like using it.

/ Finally found the one!
yeah, the whole 'forever' tractor thing was kind of tongue in cheek, since I've been through a couple tractors recently...

/ Finally found the one! #13  
Nice lookin tractor. Congrats:thumbsup:

/ Finally found the one! #14  
Nice! :thumbsup:

If you are like me and some of my buds the forever thing sounds to me like more of a sales pitch to the wife! :D Whether it really turns out to be or not it will do for now until...oh look honey I really need this! :laughing:

/ Finally found the one! #15  
Any relation to John Thomas??????Just kidding nice ride.What are you plans with this big rig?

/ Finally found the one! #16  
Congratulations, that is a nice looking machine and I like the ground clearance it offers too.

/ Finally found the one! #17  
Congrats fine looking machine.

/ Finally found the one! #18  
Nice looking tractor, congratulations! Hopefully you're not waiting too long. :thumbsup:

/ Finally found the one!
nybirdman said:
Any relation to John Thomas??????Just kidding nice ride.What are you plans with this big rig?

Bit of plowing, planting and haying. Snow removal, too... And heck, anything else I can think of!

Mike476 said:
Nice looking tractor, congratulations! Hopefully you're not waiting too long. :thumbsup:

Thanks, me too. Dealer said it could be as late as May, apparently they're moving pretty quick. That's what I get for wanting options that aren't in the one on the lot...

/ Finally found the one!
Well folks, looks like my wait is almost over... My powerstar is scheduled to arrive at my dealer's lot on Tuesday! I'll keep you posted, and pics will be forthcoming.