Finally got a BX! Some pics some questions.

/ Finally got a BX! Some pics some questions. #11  
Do you have a link that references that operation?
Mine has been doing it since 2002. If you do not hear that sound you have a problem. This happen to me once when a wire got pulled from the pump by a stick and I had no power when a load was placed on the engine. That noise is a good thing!

/ Finally got a BX! Some pics some questions. #12  
Congratulations!:thumbsup: I've owned several Kubotas and I recently bought a BX25D. Had a BX25 a few years ago and missed it so bad that I came back.:D My favorite for my needs Kubota tractor. I've had bigger (L3240 HST Grand) and smaller (BX1500) and several of the Bs and BXs but the BX25D:thumbsup: Bigger isn't better it's just bigger/different.:cool2:

/ Finally got a BX! Some pics some questions. #13  
Do you have a link that references that operation?

If you meant the clicking, as mentioned already you're hearing the lift pump underneath and if it's operating correctly you will hear that clicking. It's the canister-looking-thing under there that almost looks like another fuel filter, only metal instead of plastic like the real filter under there.

If you meant the front axle fluid, it will describe how to check it in your OM. There is a little yellow cap you pull to check. I'm trying to remember, I think it's on the left side. Just look at the front axle and you'll see it on one side or the other.

/ Finally got a BX! Some pics some questions. #14  
BTW, congrats on an excellent find!! :thumbsup:

(Time to update your profile.) :)

/ Finally got a BX! Some pics some questions. #15  
Piranha. It's mentioned in numerous threads. Congrats on the new.ride.

I would also look at the Ratchet Rake.

I have both, and both are VERY different tools. I would also hate to be without them.

The piranha will turn it into a digging machine. The Ratchet Rake is fantastic for smoothing gravel, getting an area ready to seed, general leveling and ground clearing. It is really amazing what the little machine will do with both of these add on devices.

Best of all they both go on and off in about 5 minutes.

/ Finally got a BX! Some pics some questions. #16  
Congrats on the new machine, great find!

/ Finally got a BX! Some pics some questions.
Thanks everyone , Im gonna post pics on here today to see if it has the quick attack for the FEL.

/ Finally got a BX! Some pics some questions. #18  
Thanks everyone , Im gonna post pics on here today to see if it has the quick attack for the FEL.

Here is a picture of the Kubota attachment QA.

BXQA.jpg

/ Finally got a BX! Some pics some questions.
Looks like I dont have that.
2014-12-16 16.16.02.jpg2014-12-16 16.16.08.jpg2014-12-16 16.16.12.jpg

/ Finally got a BX! Some pics some questions. #20  
Yes the skid plates and PTB were about the first mods I did to my BX. Then came LED lights and side view (golf cart) mirrors. BXpanded Bucket hooks were another that I have gotten a lot of use out of... congrats! You will love your BX.