Finally got a chance to add bucket hooks

/ Finally got a chance to add bucket hooks
Resurrecting an old thread....I tested my hooks to the limit and they worked. We moved and set 6 frost posts that weighed 700lbs each. Picked them up with the front bucket with a chain on the hooks. No problem at all....although I did scratch the paint!
IMG_2955.jpg

/ Finally got a chance to add bucket hooks #32  
Looks good TD :thumbsup:

/ Finally got a chance to add bucket hooks #33  
Love my Kenny bolt on bucket hooks..

/ Finally got a chance to add bucket hooks #34  
Last edited:
   / Finally got a chance to add bucket hooks #36  
Great products, great prices, and great service! Thanks Kenny!!

/ Finally got a chance to add bucket hooks #37  
Resurrecting an old thread....I tested my hooks to the limit and they worked. We moved and set 6 frost posts that weighed 700lbs each. Picked them up with the front bucket with a chain on the hooks. No problem at all....although I did scratch the paint!
View attachment 569654

I see you grooved your tires. What did you use? Any issue with chunking?

/ Finally got a chance to add bucket hooks
I see you grooved your tires. What did you use? Any issue with chunking?

I bought a grooving iron off of ebay. Haven't had any issues with chunking at all. I have noticed during the winter when plowing snow I do get a bit better traction. Downside is during the summer if I run through any mud it leaves a mess in the garage when I back the tractor in and the mud falls out of the grooves.

/ Finally got a chance to add bucket hooks #39  
I bought a grooving iron off of ebay. Haven't had any issues with chunking at all. I have noticed during the winter when plowing snow I do get a bit better traction. Downside is during the summer if I run through any mud it leaves a mess in the garage when I back the tractor in and the mud falls out of the grooves.

If I'm muddy I just drive onto my free 7' x 9' free Harbor Freight tarp. Easy to pick up that way in my gravel machinery barn.