Finally got my new Tractor. PICS inside

/ Finally got my new Tractor. PICS inside #1  

Anonymous Poster

My new TC33D was delivered today and it is everything that I had hoped for and more. I only wish that I had bought it sooner. Rides and handles like a dream and mows grass oh so nice. The supersteer is the cat's meow for mowing and the front end loader is the trick.

fc0bc63d.jpg

fc0bc867.jpg

fc0bc75d.jpg
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
fc0bc530.jpg

/ Finally got my new Tractor. PICS inside #2  
Congratulations on a beautiful setup. I am sure you will enjoy it. (Looks awfully clean, though /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

/ Finally got my new Tractor. PICS inside #3  
Nice looking tractor. I'm getting mine next week and I can't wait.

/ Finally got my new Tractor. PICS inside #4  
i guess we can color u <font color="red"> HAPPY? </font> NICE LOOKING TRACTOR. now go get it dirty!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Finally got my new Tractor. PICS inside
Don't you worry. It is already muddy. I don't know who has had the most fun on it, my two teenage sons or myself. I don't think I'll have any trouble getting them off the computer or video games anymore in order to mow the grass . /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Finally got my new Tractor. PICS inside #6  
<font color="orange"> Orange </font> you glad you got <font color="blue"> blue </font> , we're all
<font color="green"> green </font> with envy! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The reason it's <font color="blue"> blue </font> is because it wasn't dirty yet! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Super Steer! Well good for you!! Now you can explain to everyone what it is and how it works.........

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifCongratulations on your new addition. Go ahead and tell your wife to come up with a name for because it is now member of the family!
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif