Finally Got one!!!! 2615

/ Finally Got one!!!! 2615 #1  

bkheur

Silver Member
Finally purchased a Mahindra 2615 & FEL. I got to use it for a few hours this evening and I must tell you it is a BRUTE!:D I pulled a 7' disc thur the garden and a 7' grader blade in the driveway with no problems.

I know it will be a great tractor. Thanks for all the info I was able to gather from this website to help me with my tractor purchase. :)

bkheur

Last edited:
   / Finally Got one!!!! 2615 #2  
bkheur said:
Finally purchased a Mahindra 2615 & FEL. I got to use it for a few hours this evening and I must tell you it is a BRUTE!:D I pulled a 7' disc thur the garden and a 7' grader blade in the driveway with no problems.

I know it will be a great tractor. Thanks for all the info I was able to gather from this website to help me with my tractor purchase. :)

bkheur
Welcome, bkheur. My 2615 has just over 250 hours, and it gets sweeter by the second.

/ Finally Got one!!!! 2615
AchingBack said:
Welcome, bkheur. My 2615 has just over 250 hours, and it gets sweeter by the second.

Thanks AchingBack. I hope that this tractor will get rid of my aching back.:) Especially when it comes time to rip out the old landscaping:eek: at the house and redo it.

bkheur

/ Finally Got one!!!! 2615 #4  
If you don't mind me asking, what price did you work out? I have been looking at the 2615 gear and had $14200 quoted in July(Texas) and got a $15070 quote today in Maine.

Thanks

/ Finally Got one!!!! 2615 #5  
Congrats, bkheur!

I sure like mine. Which transmission did you get, gear or hydro?

BR

b33b said:
If you don't mind me asking, what price did you work out? I have been looking at the 2615 gear and had $14200 quoted in July(Texas) and got a $15070 quote today in Maine.

Thanks

b33b,

I paid $14500 plus sales tax in Southern Indiana. 2615 gear w\ ML106 FEL and I got free delivery to my house 45 minutes from dealership.

bkheur

BamaRob said:
Congrats, bkheur!

I sure like mine. Which transmission did you get, gear or hydro?

BR

I got the 2615 gear

/ Finally Got one!!!! 2615 #8  
Great buy!!! I've put about 23 hours on my 2615hst in the last 1-1/2 months and I've never had a single regret about buying it. The wife even said to me the other day while we were loading a huge construction dumpster, "thank goodness you bought this tractor, I couldn't imagine doing this without it." That was a great feeling, and a relief! Congratulations!!! Enjoy it.

/ Finally Got one!!!! 2615 #9  
bkheur said:
b33b,

I paid $14500 plus sales tax in Southern Indiana. 2615 gear w\ ML106 FEL and I got free delivery to my house 45 minutes from dealership.

bkheur

Did you buy from the dealer in Bedford? That is where I bought my 4110.
Scott was the salesman, pretty good guy to work with.
I really happy with my purchase of the 4110.
Jeff

/ Finally Got one!!!! 2615 #10  
b33b said:

Thanks

b33b, Where did you get the quote of $15,070 in Maine from?