Finally made tractor decision.

/ Finally made tractor decision. #1  

New property

Tractor
LS MT347 Hydro Cab
Will be soon taking delivery on the LSMT347 cab tractor. Dealer 30 mins. Away. Bucket, grapple, box blade, pallet forks, plow ( third function) , having rings and hooks welded on bucket, adding LED lights frt and rear keeping the Halogen existing lights with new LED’s. Looked over many LEDs settled on Harbor Freights based on quality and reviews for the price. Having radio installed , not sure how much I’ll use it. Many hours of YouTube and this forum to help with this decision! Thank you!

/ Finally made tractor decision. #2  
Congratulations.

It is about time you enter your location into your T-B-N PROFILE.

/ Finally made tractor decision. #3  
It looks like a nice sized tractor for general purpose work around the farm.

What do you have in mind?

Good luck with it.

/ Finally made tractor decision. #4  
Sounds great, congrats!

/ Finally made tractor decision. #5  
Congrats. Nice choice. I have a MT342 cab on the way myself. Looking forward to to the arrival.

/ Finally made tractor decision. #7  
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo !!!

Way to go New property - that's awesome. I'll bet that you will enjoy your tractor time. Keep us posted. Congratulations on your purchase. :)

/ Finally made tractor decision. #8  
That's a very nice setup New Property. What is your location?

/ Finally made tractor decision. #9  
I will add, LS financing rates are awesome at the moment. They are definitely trying to capture some market share. If you are looking at this size tractor, I think these are the best bang for the buck currently.

The MT3 42 cab I bought, which is comparable size wise to a Kioti NS 4710, was about 10k cheaper. The LS specs are pretty close to the NS 4710, and definitely a step up on the Dk 4220.

I really think they are the best value out there right now, with only TYM in the mix.