Finally Ordered a BX2350

/ Finally Ordered a BX2350 #1  

retchief

Thanks to a variety of posts on this forum I finally jumped off the fence and ordered a BX2350 w/ FEL, fine cut MMM and scraper blade. Can't wait to get it. Thanks to all who offered helpful info /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Finally Ordered a BX2350
Thanks to a variety of posts on this forum I finally jumped off the fence and ordered a BX2350 w/ FEL, fine cut MMM and scraper blade. Can't wait to get it. Thanks to all who offered helpful info /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Finally Ordered a BX2350 #3  
Congratulations! You are going to be very happy. I have no regrets about buying my 2230 with most of the same stuff.

/ Finally Ordered a BX2350 #4  
Congratulations! You are going to be very happy. I have no regrets about buying my 2230 with most of the same stuff.

/ Finally Ordered a BX2350 #5  
Congratulations. You will be impressed.

I seriously considered the 2350 when I bought my 2230, but the dealer really wanted to sell the prior year model. I really couldn't justify the resulting $2k price difference, much as I wanted the latest and greatest.

/ Finally Ordered a BX2350 #6  
Congratulations. You will be impressed.

I seriously considered the 2350 when I bought my 2230, but the dealer really wanted to sell the prior year model. I really couldn't justify the resulting $2k price difference, much as I wanted the latest and greatest.

/ Finally Ordered a BX2350 #7  
Ditto here. The price difference was $1,500 for me, and it still steered me toward the 2230. The machines are nearly identical as far as I can tell.

/ Finally Ordered a BX2350 #8  
Ditto here. The price difference was $1,500 for me, and it still steered me toward the 2230. The machines are nearly identical as far as I can tell.