Finally Ordered a BX2350

/ Finally Ordered a BX2350 #11  
I just got back from a "tour de tractor" day - looked at a bunch... and was wondering if you could share the determination to go with the BX2350 - vs the BX24 (I would guess it's just a non need of the BH and the love of your hard earned $4000) - vs the JD 2305.

I have personally narrowed the search down to those three (BX2350, JD2305 and maybe BX24).

What made you decide to take this guy home with you?

/ Finally Ordered a BX2350 #12  
I just got back from a "tour de tractor" day - looked at a bunch... and was wondering if you could share the determination to go with the BX2350 - vs the BX24 (I would guess it's just a non need of the BH and the love of your hard earned $4000) - vs the JD 2305.

I have personally narrowed the search down to those three (BX2350, JD2305 and maybe BX24).

What made you decide to take this guy home with you?

/ Finally Ordered a BX2350 #13  
I too looked at the JD 2305 vs. the BX 2350 (and 2280). The price alone justified the Kubota (the JD was nearly $2,000 more--in other words, you should be able to find a 2350 for more than $1,000 less than the JD). Also, I liked the fact that Kubota makes the whole widgit, the engine, parts, assembly, everything. JD does not. Finally, I just felt like the Kubota was more rugged--steel seemed thicker, etc. Probably just perception of a newbie, but that was part of it for me.

/ Finally Ordered a BX2350 #14  
I too looked at the JD 2305 vs. the BX 2350 (and 2280). The price alone justified the Kubota (the JD was nearly $2,000 more--in other words, you should be able to find a 2350 for more than $1,000 less than the JD). Also, I liked the fact that Kubota makes the whole widgit, the engine, parts, assembly, everything. JD does not. Finally, I just felt like the Kubota was more rugged--steel seemed thicker, etc. Probably just perception of a newbie, but that was part of it for me.

/ Finally Ordered a BX2350 #15  
I'll offer my congrats as well; I purchased a BX 2350 this spring and haven't looked back.... I had checked out the JD, Kioti and NH tractors but as soon as I sat in the Kubota I was sold - it was much more comfortable with the larger deck and more leg room. Very strong machine for the size, and the MMM is really sweet; I've got an orchard and lots of lawn and it mows beautifully.
I decided on the 60" MMM, FEL and a Woods tiller and have been having fun ever since- Enjoy !!

/ Finally Ordered a BX2350 #16  
I'll offer my congrats as well; I purchased a BX 2350 this spring and haven't looked back.... I had checked out the JD, Kioti and NH tractors but as soon as I sat in the Kubota I was sold - it was much more comfortable with the larger deck and more leg room. Very strong machine for the size, and the MMM is really sweet; I've got an orchard and lots of lawn and it mows beautifully.
I decided on the 60" MMM, FEL and a Woods tiller and have been having fun ever since- Enjoy !!

/ Finally Ordered a BX2350 #17  
Congrats, I also bought a BX2350 and took delivery two weeks ago. My dealer also had a 2230, but was only offering a $750 reduction. With the better looks and more comfort and a couple of small improvements of the 2350, the $750 wasn't enough to go for a technically year old tractor.
I ordered mine with a 54"deck as I have some narrow areas and also got a FEL.

/ Finally Ordered a BX2350 #18  
Congrats, I also bought a BX2350 and took delivery two weeks ago. My dealer also had a 2230, but was only offering a $750 reduction. With the better looks and more comfort and a couple of small improvements of the 2350, the $750 wasn't enough to go for a technically year old tractor.
I ordered mine with a 54"deck as I have some narrow areas and also got a FEL.