Finally pulled the trigger...

/ Finally pulled the trigger... #1  

Texxon

Tractor
4000 Ford
New Cub Cadet 8354SS after much, much reading here, looking at different brands, and pricing. It will be delived Monday. The price was 15,500 tractor and FEL. I have almost 12 acres to brush hog, do some dirt work and maintain now that I am finally retired and have time to do what I want to do instead of trying to get things done and get back to work!
I really like the size, weight, and controls of the Cub Cadet branded Kioti.
Thanks to everyone here for their post and their knowledge, not just about tractors either. Maybe I can add somethings as I go along!
This has got to be the best forum on the net!
Thanks, Guys! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Finally pulled the trigger... #2  
Congrats on the new tractor /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color="blue"> This has got to be the best forum on the net </font>

NO........This IS the best tractor forum anywhere

/ Finally pulled the trigger... #3  
Welcome Texxon and the new tractor too!
This forum is like family. Scroll down to the bottom of the index and read the posts under meetings and get togathers and you will see what I mean.

Vernon

/ Finally pulled the trigger... #4  
Congrats on your purchase dont have too much fun, I mean dont work to hard. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Finally pulled the trigger... #5  
Congrats on the new tractor! Don't forget some pics from the big day! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Finally pulled the trigger... #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( It will be delived Monday. )</font>

I bet you put some life back into it. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Congratulations on both the retirement and the new tractor. They both represent getting a lot of things done you never had time to do before. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

We'll all be hoping for some pictures soon. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Finally pulled the trigger... #7  
CONGRATS: Bet you don't get much sleep sunday night! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Finally pulled the trigger... #8  
<font color="blue"> </font><font color="blue" class="small">( I really like the size, weight, and controls of the Cub Cadet branded Kioti. )</font> </font>

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Cub Cadets are branded Kioti? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
I had no idea.
Welcome to <font color="green">THE</font> <font color="red"> Forum. </font>
The more the merrier. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Finally pulled the trigger... #9  
<font color="blue"> Cub Cadets are branded Kioti?</font>
I think it's only the 8000 series. Nice looking tractors.

/ Finally pulled the trigger... #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Cub Cadets are branded Kioti? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
I had no idea. )</font>

Only the 8000 series Cub Cadets..