Finally Purchased

/ Finally Purchased
Thanks everyone. As for the pond, I would sure like to expand it, but that is not going to happen for a while, too many "projects" to do first. BTW, got to use a box blade for the first time ever, I know it is supposed to be "work" grading the driveway and all, but I felt like a kid in a sandbox /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Finally Purchased #32  
<font color="red"> I felt like a kid in a sandbox </font>

As long as your wife doesn't catch you smiling you can enjoy the play time all you want. The moment she catches you is when you better start pulling out the jewelry and giving it to her every time you "need" a new implement.

/ Finally Purchased
Too late, I am pretty sure she will read this because I told her the adress of the site so that her 2 brothers could see pictures that I U/L'ed so I can now blame you for the jewelry idea /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif (I expect you to send a few checks in the mail to cover my costs /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif). Actually, jewelry isn't her thing so I am safe, just no other suggestions please /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ Finally Purchased #34  
I was not as concerned about the size of fuel cans, as I was it getting mixed up. My Dad and my Wife use the tractor too, as well as my neighbor on occasion. Gas in a diesel engine can be catastrophic.

I bought a 5-gal Diesel can. Diesel containers come in bright yellow. There is no confusing it with a gas can.

There was some talk here a year ot two ago, that some places would not allow you to fill a can with diesel unless it was specifically marked. Maybe it was a state or regional thing, as they don't do it here.

Have fun on the new tractor /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif