Finally...rainless Saturday

/ Finally...rainless Saturday #1  

Anonymous Poster

Finally was able to get outside and enjoy using my BX2200 at sundown today listening to the swish of cut grass. Have about 27 hours on her now and this tractor ceases to amase me with its manueverability and sweet power band!!....best investment that I ever made!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Finally...rainless Saturday #2  
Got to agree. I have a 2200 and it does anything asked and doesn't complain. Starts right up everytime!
I have almost 60 hours on mine and have used it for digging stumps, mowing, filling in excavations, moving lots of topsoil,twitching logs out of the woods, dragging a trailer thru the woods....well you get the picture!

/ Finally...rainless Saturday #3  
Well, we've broken the all time record for rain for June, 11.65 inches and counting, the record, 10.6 inches, was from 1938. So my BX2200 remains in the garage while the grass continues to tower! I just hope the sump pump doesn't give out, it's very worrisome to actually hear water pouring into the hole...

- Patrick W.

/ Finally...rainless Saturday #4  
The same rain hit us in the Southern Tier of NY. The BX is resting peacefully, but it has a couple of long days ahead when the weather breaks!!
Will

/ Finally...rainless Saturday #5  
Well, maybe you had some sun but we're still rained in here in eastern WV (near Wash, DC). Rain is promised for today as well!
My BX is sitting in the shed waiting for the dry weather! Oh well.

/ Finally...rainless Saturday
I just hope the sump pump doesn't give out, it's very worrisome to actually hear water pouring into the hole...

Last night at about 4 am my wife awoke to the sound of the water alarm going off. Sure enough the little $10 flood alarm from Home Depot was sounding beacuse the sump pump float was blocked and it didn't go on. I cleared the obstruction and it was OK. We did have a little water but not bad considering 11" of rain this month.

So I stayed up and watched PRCA Extreme Bull riding.

Those little alarms sure are worth it.

On Edit: To add to the ridiculousness of the weather I am now pumping water OUT of my pool so that it won't overflow. In NY in late June you should be topping off due to evaporation from the hot sunny days! I only filled the thing to normal levels 5 days ago and in that span it has risen a good 4-5'' This is insane I can't pump fast enough to keep the level down???????/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Finally...rainless Saturday #7  
try a siphon on the pool....if that doesn't work an ark might be just the thing....of course a tractor powered ark.....

/ Finally...rainless Saturday #8  
Rain?
Come to Oregon and we can teach you about rain!
I was born in Atlanta but nothing compares to this winter/spring in Wilamette valley.
Worse in 50 years!
I was about to sell my L3010 and buy a boat!